WEEK FIVE - results and tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Highest-scoring week of the season by far with Bonus Points and Double Points being thrown liberally around.

Old Git thrashes Siouxsie in the top v bottom clash to consolidate his no.1 spot. Second-place MK crashes down the table after defeat at alex with both alex and Brauny rocketing 7 places upwards. No change in the bottom 4 despite bocadillo's first win of the season.

p5.JPG

p5tab.JPG

Please don't forget that WEEK SIX follows immediately with twelve mid-week games tomorrow night - and that WEEK SEVEN (fixtures up later) is not far behind with the weekend fixtures beginning with one on Friday night

Jeff stays on top after a relatively easy win at jb. Profondo leaps from 6th to second, knocking 29 past Doug but it's Lazzer who provides the real fireworks with his 32-point haul bringing him three bonuses and a comfortable position in mid-table.

n5.JPG

n5tab.JPG

Please don't forget that WEEK SIX follows immediately with twelve mid-week games tomorrow night - and that WEEK SEVEN (fixtures up later) is not far behind with the weekend fixtures beginning with one on Friday night

Last edited:
The Northern Section experiences a weekend of close finishes and sees no fewer than five clubs at the top on 13 points. Dazzler loses by one and is off the top and leaves in pole position after she snatches a late two point win over Brown Nose.

3n5.JPG

3n5tab.JPG

No change in the top two in the Southern Section but Northants pulls out a 2-point lead over pds, thanks to a couple of Bonus Points. swellbelly gets the week's top score of 28 in the division and will be fighting Northants next week for the honour of being first past the 100-mark.

3s5.JPG

3s5tab.JPG

Last edited:
And I'm the only one who's played 5, lost 5. Go me.

alex **** off, alex alex **** off...

Beat by a point. Bloody hell.

Well I thought the team had it in them and a good old thrashing was just waiting to happen. Sorry it had to be you Fox58:icon_bigg
Top scorer in the Premiership this week for the first time in a while. Will I be able to keep it up though?

Gtreat work Boc:038:

lost to my bogey team:icon_cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673