Week Five - Results and Tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Some people seem to have got the idea; others clearly haven't.
:icon_cry:

Jeff crunches his way on at the top of the division. MHS is now the only other 100% team after Brauny posts an unlucky 13-13 draw.

The Deacon leads the quintet of double Bonus Point winners with a 26-point haul.

p5.JPG
p5tab.JPG

Desert jumps from fourth to first on the back of a double Bonus Point performance over last week's league leader, Nottingham. Desert is only one of seven double Bonus Point winners; those won by fcukcov and manhead push them into the top three, but Dunmow was the best of the lot with 27 points.

n5.JPG
n5tab.JPG

Last edited:
Re: WEEK FIVE - scores so far

Fryatt pushes his way to the top thanks to a double Bonus Point win, but both he and Maniac narrowly avoid a third such point with 29-point returns.

Buxom, Franks and the former frog complete the list with 4 points from their week's efforts.

3n5.JPG
3n5tab.JPG

NN continues at the top with his 100% record. The other 100%er, Mawsley, wallows in fourth place and needs to start racking up the Bonuses if he wants to improve his position. Scodger and MUSSWELL get the division's only double Bonus Points, the former top-scoring on 24.

3s5.JPG
3s5tab.JPG

Last edited:

The shame of losing to you:icon_redf

With a potential 18 point difference in your scores in the last 4 games, you've not lost yet.

What a partial result for the boys. I told them to take full advantage if the oppo failed to turn up and they almost have.

But I tell you this, I would love it if we could beat him. Love it. Han's gone down in my estimation. Han hasn't won this yet, I'd love it if we beat him.

That's more like it. First points of the season, hopefully can start moving out the relegation zone now.

I'm not quite finished yet
I'm not quite finished yet
I nearly am you understand
But I'm not quite finished yet
There's three games to go before I go
Thought I'd let you know
Thought I'd let you know

With thanks to Gilbert O'Sullivan​

The initial posts have been modified to reflect the points gained from QPR's victory over Coventry.

A bad home defeat, but all credit to Fox Franks, 27 thus far is some score...!

FINAL SCORES now posted at the top of the thread.

Re: Week Five - Final Scores

Bloody hell dessie one no show and still top! Well played.

What a partial result for the boys. I told them to take full advantage if the oppo failed to turn up and they almost have.

But I tell you this, I would love it if we could beat him. Love it. Han's gone down in my estimation. Han hasn't won this yet, I'd love it if we beat him.

That's a mean defence you've got yourself there.

Any tips?

Re: Week Five - Final Scores

phew, first win of the campaign! against a girl so does it really count?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566