n1tab.JPG

Last edited:

One1.JPG

one1tab.JPG

two1.JPG

two1tab.JPG

Last edited:
Re: WEEK ONE - scores so far

I don't think I should have 3 points I had Hull down to win 2-1. Do I get a Fair Play nomination for Europe?

I needn't have rushed back from the pub earlier in order to get my predictions in, useless git.

I don't think I should have 3 points I had Hull down to win 2-1.

You're right - they were spion's points

Last edited:

Text message, about 6 o'clock. If it helps, I scored **** all for tonight's game.

I will check when my phone next leaves the Garden of England black-hole.

High scoring start for lots of us then... :icon_roll

Nobody is far behind - but about a dozen will be if they don't get their arses in gear pretty soon.

where am i gone? i cant predict for today ??

Any idea when the updated scores will be in or are we waiting until after the West Ham game?

Flippin' 'eck. I've always had faith that Boc knew what he was doing previously :icon_bigg

Simply a case of the spreadsheet needing a bit of straightening out. It's prone to making errors in the calculations at the start of each season which the check routines find pretty quickly.

where am i gone? i cant predict for today ??

You missed 17 games last season and 10 the season before that. You had the same opportunity as everybody else to let me know you wanted to be included; you failed to take that opportunity.

People join the Prediction League because they want to enjoy a bit of competition. If you don't send predictions in, you're not giving people a chance to compete. I put a lot of effort into the running of the prediction league - I understand that people will miss the occasional week, but you simply haven't bothered.

If you do want to play in future seasons, watch out for announcements about the time to apply; I always post them in both the Leicester City sub-forum and the Predictions League sub-forum.

Any idea when the updated scores will be in or are we waiting until after the West Ham game?

I've now updated the scores in the OP; there's just the West Ham game to be added now.

How soon after the game that the scores get updated really depends what I am doing and what other things I have to do. Sometimes I take the lappy to the game with me and work on the predictions on my return journey; sometimes I don't. Please be assured that I update at my earliest opportunity.

Great work and all that Boc...except that can I please have my 2 points please?

I think that something is slightly amiss, as I haven't got a win whereas Foxybru and Glyn have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669