weekend challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nalis will be class in the fizzy, but it would be better to play a ball winner and a passer in midfield rather than two passers. :wink:

Steven,

Why do you think he will be class...I just cant understand this opinion (shared by a few people).

We all want to believe in Leicester having a super foreigner but Nalis wont deliver mate. Promise!

I saw Nalis in every appearance (1st team) last year and bar the Arsenal game he was head & shoulders our worst player.

Pre-season reports against poor opposition hasnt changed my opinion.

Why yours???

I have seen enough flashes to think that, given a settled run, he could be a good player.

One thing I would say though is that I would think he has played in a 3-5-2/5-3-2 formation abroad and that he looks much better in that kind of formation, much like Muzzy.

However he will never be an outstanding player but I do feel that he could look a class apart in the fizzy. It is slower and so he can get the extra time he needs to display his skills. I hope I am right. :wink:

i know ur not asking me but i think i got a good answer - last season nalis was generally played in a role that didnt suit him, he was played alongside muzzy as opposed to billy mac or callum so was expected to join in the ball winning role which is a lot to ask of a player still adjusting to the pace of the english came cos its probably the most frenetic position. theres no doubt hes a good passer of the ball so play him properly - alongside a hard tackler i think he'll do well. of course play him alongside williams and he might well be rubbish.

just a thought on the weekend

Its certainly true that the club did make money this weekend through sponsorship and rights in india, and more than last years one off v Barca.

The only issue is whether making money should come before the views and feelings of the fans. I'm afraid the club is a business at the moment, trying to make money to give MA a chance of getting players and to keep the books in order.

Whether or not you feel it was a rip off, if it allowed MA to sign Joey Gudjonnson or nathan Blake (not that I rate him) then perhaps we should express our misgivings but accept it was a neccessary evil

well at the end of the day its done now and we still seem to be on the road to financial recovery so i think its a case of bollocks to it and look forward to the new season (with all our new players :D)

Country Fox said:
well at the end of the day its done now and we still seem to be on the road to financial recovery so i think its a case of bollocks to it and look forward to the new season (with all our new players :D)

yeah your right my rant is over.......... .................. onwards and upwrads and come on you blue boys :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363