Welcome to the third division

Status
Not open for further replies.

stul

Now, as a Peterborough fan that sounds fantastic, but I'm sure for you guys it's anything but.

None the less, you have two options as I see it. You can bitch, moan and generally act like you are bigger than everybody else which is what Forest and Leeds have done or you can just accept it and enjoy it, as I remember Man City doing a few years back.

You will be one of the big boys in this league and one of the first fixtures that every fan looks for. You will get big(ish) crowds wherever you go and people will be genuinely excited to see you. That is a fantastic way to watch a match.

You have plenty of new grounds to visit and pubs to drink in and almost every away day will become an event.

If you go into this season with a positive attitude, you will enjoy it more than any season since you were near the top of the Prem. I guarantee it. For all of you that have become disillusioned (and we Posh fans know what it is like to have the soul of our club ripped out by a complete wanker) this is just what you need.

And of course, it's six easy points for The Posh. :icon_razz

Good post, that's the exact way that I see it.

Now, as a Peterborough fan that sounds fantastic, but I'm sure for you guys it's anything but.

None the less, you have two options as I see it. You can bitch, moan and generally act like you are bigger than everybody else which is what Forest and Leeds have done or you can just accept it and enjoy it, as I remember Man City doing a few years back.

You will be one of the big boys in this league and one of the first fixtures that every fan looks for. You will get big(ish) crowds wherever you go and people will be genuinely excited to see you. That is a fantastic way to watch a match.

You have plenty of new grounds to visit and pubs to drink in and almost every away day will become an event.

If you go into this season with a positive attitude, you will enjoy it more than any season since you were near the top of the Prem. I guarantee it. For all of you that have become disillusioned (and we Posh fans know what it is like to have the soul of our club ripped out by a complete wanker) this is just what you need.

And of course, it's six easy points for The Posh. :icon_razz

:038::038::038:

Except for that last line of course!

Yeah, lets stay in league 1 forever it will be great.:icon_roll

When the feck did I ever say that?

We're in it for a season and there's nothing we can do about it. So instead of sulking about it we may as well enjoy it.

Leicesterians are happiest when they're moaning.

I certainly won't be harping on about us being a 'big club' next season. I'm quite sure the other teams will be well up for playing against us and it won't be a doddle trying to get back up to the CCC.

But if you don't mind, for the next few days I'll continue to rant about my shite football team and this season ok?:icon_wink

Let's spend all summer moaning about being relegated, that's far better than looking at positives for next season.

Let's be honest there aren't any. However you are right we can spend a couple of weeks moaning before knuckling down to the challenge ahead. Once we get this we hate everybody and everything crap out of our system, we should all start planning to go to as many home games as possible.

My rationale, as provoked by Webbie's post, is that the next season will be the biggest season in the Club's history. We need to give our support and we need to have the right equipment for the job. We need to get out of this godforsaken League as fast as possible.

We have shown we can deliver as fans and now we need to show it again. My only caveat is that Milan sweeps away the smell of failure.

Last edited:
When the feck did I ever say that?

We're in it for a season and there's nothing we can do about it. So instead of sulking about it we may as well enjoy it.

Yeah just the one season. So disresepctful to all other teams in this division, as if we only have to turn up every week to collect the 3 points. I think you will be in for a shock son, we could be here for a very long time, and remember my predictions always come true.

Let's be honest there aren't any. However you are right we can spend a couple of weeks moaning before knuckling down to the challenge ahead. Once we get this we hate everybody and everything crap out of our system, we should all start planning to go to as many home games as possible.

My rationale, as provoked by Webbie's post, is that the next season will be the biggest season in the Club's history. We need to give our support and we need to have the right equipment for the job. We need to get out of this godforsaken League as fast as possible.

We have shown we can deliver as fans and now we need to show it again. My only caveat is that Milan sweeps away the smell of failure.

Good gracious, Steven, I find myself agreeing with you.

Let's be honest there aren't any.

Maybe not for you, but I would hope it will be much better than this season. We should see a lot more wins, better atmosphere, attacking football, and away fans will have new places to visit.

That may not happen of course, and we could end up struggling, playing dour football against teams just our to kick us. But I'd rather think positively rather than expect the worst.

Maybe not for you, but I would hope it will be much better than this season. We should see a lot more wins, better atmosphere, attacking football, and away fans will have new places to visit.

That may not happen of course, and we could end up struggling, playing dour football against teams just our to kick us. But I'd rather think positively rather than expect the worst.

I would hope for that whatever League we are in.

when do we commence skipping to the song of CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON whilst holding hands??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669