Well done Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.

spionfox

Thought he had blown it but grabbed his fifth place in the last few seconds.

Great race and great result.

It has been a great season but it seems that the weather is what makes great races at the minute not great overtaking and driving.

Never watched racing before, but i liked it, expecially when those guys realised Massa hadnt won it. :icon_lol:

Why, oh why can't we celebrate Hamilton's win without revelling in Massa's disappointment?
I am delighted that Hamilton won but didn't a tinge of sympathy creep in for Massa who, I am sure was told by Ferrari that he was World Champion?
Good luck to Massa, I am sure that he will win the World Championship but, not this year!

Because this is website for football fans and thats how they are. There's no greater pleasure than nicking a win in the last minute and watching the opposing fans euphoria evaporate into anguish.

Why, oh why can't we celebrate Hamilton's win without revelling in Massa's disappointment?
I am delighted that Hamilton won but didn't a tinge of sympathy creep in for Massa who, I am sure was told by Ferrari that he was World Champion?
Good luck to Massa, I am sure that he will win the World Championship but, not this year!

Because Lewis is English and so am I and therefore I will support the English man over a Brazilian anyday. Oh and I hate Ferrari.

I am delighted that Hamilton won but didn't a tinge of sympathy creep in for Massa who, I am sure was told by Ferrari that he was World Champion? Good luck to Massa, I am sure that he will win the World Championship but, not this year!

I'm sure he was, which makes it even more sweeter. Thanks for pointing that out.

Massa and the Ferrari team have a number of times attempted to destroy Hamilton's hopes off the track in past two seasons. And Massa's a poor driver in a very good car. And you not telling me Massa's family were praying that Hamilton had some misfortune. If it wasn't for Kubica anyway, we probably wouldn't have the whole drama.

When Hamilton did it, all the Brazilians did at the track was boo. So let's dish some out back.

Last edited:
Massa and the Ferrari team have a number of times attempted to destroy Hamilton's hopes off the track in past two seasons. And Massa's a poor driver in a very good car. And you not telling me Massa's family were praying that Hamilton had some misfortune. If it wasn't for Kubica anyway, we probably wouldn't have the whole drama.

When Hamilton did it, all the Brazilians did at the track was boo. So let's dish some out back.

Yep the Brazilians were hardly the most sporting of hosts for the Championship Finale so its good to rub their noses in it.

I think Massa has improved a lot this year and certainly isn't a 'poor driver' however I don't think he has Hamilton's raw speed and ability to overtake.

Anyway I'm glad that despite the best efforts of everyone involed in the sport apart from those at Mclaren the best driver won the championship.

Yep the Brazilians were hardly the most sporting of hosts for the Championship Finale so its good to rub their noses in it.

I think Massa has improved a lot this year and certainly isn't a 'poor driver' however I don't think he has Hamilton's raw speed and ability to overtake.

Anyway I'm glad that despite the best efforts of everyone involed in the sport apart from those at Mclaren the best driver won the championship.

Spot on DF.

Because Lewis is English and so am I and therefore I will support the English man over a Brazilian anyday. Oh and I hate Ferrari.

Eddie Irvine says Lewis moving to Ferrari would be a good move. Says he will win more Championships.

Cant see it myself, but you never know in sport :102:

Eddie Irvine says Lewis moving to Ferrari would be a good move. Says he will win more Championships.

I was thinking this the other day. But I just can’t see it. Think they may go for Vettal.

I think he's totally correct. Not sure I would want to win titles aided by the establishments desire for Ferrari to win at all costs though.

Whats peoples feelings on Lewis living out of the country, and paying less tax.

My feelings are, hes not breaking any laws, and in the same position i would do the same.

Whats peoples feelings on Lewis living out of the country, and paying less tax.

That's not an admission that you were listening to Jon Gaunt today is it? :081:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670