well done tim!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamworth Fox

With Holloway on "gardening leave" it does look like he will most certainly apply for the managerial job as he must be annoyed with the QPR board this may ruin his reputation. It might also mean if it is true that the likes of Newell etc want the job they will have to get their skates on to apply for the position to become the boss, in my view looks almost certain Newell or Holloway will become new boss.

I still think Rob Kelly should remain boss till the end of the season.

Erm... isn't it widely reported that both have already applied and MN was having talks for a second time!

jessel said:
With Holloway on "gardening leave" it does look like he will most certainly apply for the managerial job as he must be annoyed with the QPR board this may ruin his reputation. It might also mean if it is true that the likes of Newell etc want the job they will have to get their skates on to apply for the position to become the boss, in my view looks almost certain Newell or Holloway will become new boss.

I still think Rob Kelly should remain boss till the end of the season.

what are you congratulating tim for?

No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
what are you congratulating tim for?

because tim and other board members have asked other boards for permission to speak to their manager so surely with QPR, Leeds, Burnley, Luton, Preston one board would surely be annoyed which QPR's board is hence Holloway on leave

jessel said:
because tim and other board members have asked other boards for permission to speak to their manager so surely with QPR, Leeds, Burnley, Luton, Preston one board would surely be annoyed which QPR's board is hence Holloway on leave

How is that a feather in Tim's cap??

jessel said:

and you think this is praiseworthy?

Jessel mate you really do yourself no favours. As a newbie it helps if you have something relevant to say, or something that hasn't been talked about on numerous other threads before starting a new one.

Don't get me wrong, keep posting.

highland fox said:
Sometimes Tim's face pops in during a private hand-shandy moment, and I find myself quite happy about it:icon_conf

Wow. Well - each to their own HF...

Duzza said:
and that Holloway is nowhere near the top of our list???

Which one is then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670