Well done

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my honest opinion i thought you had no clue at all going forward! Ok we were lucky to get our goal but i think we deserved it overall!

Dorkwolf said:
I'm gutted you beat us, which virtually puts an end to our play-off hopes. :icon_roll

look on the bright side mate.

LEICESTER WON!!!:icon_bigg

don't rule out the play-offs, i think you are still in there, turn a couple of draws into wins.

Good luck.

Dorkwolf, there is talk that if you do not get promoted this season, there will be a wholesale clear out to trim the wage bill with no parachute payments left. We have already done that! Who is on the biggest contracts that are likely to be axed!

Mike - True Blue Tinter said:
Dorkwolf, there is talk that if you do not get promoted this season, there will be a wholesale clear out to trim the wage bill with no parachute payments left. We have already done that! Who is on the biggest contracts that are likely to be axed!

Ince, :biggrin: :039:

Was anyone else surprised at how shite Wolves were? How many times did they slice the ball out of play and give it away easily!?! The keeper was a complete shambles even before he gave us the goal.

Thier defence looked dreadful as well and Carl Cort, fcuk me he was appauling!

I nearly pssied myself when he completely missed the ball and it went for a corner!

Dodgy Keeper, Dodgy Keeper!!!

Worst team performance I ve seen down the walkers this season bar Crewe and I am not just saying that to gloat!

PONTUS KAAMARK said:
Was anyone else surprised at how shite Wolves were? How many times did they slice the ball out of play and give it away easily!?! The keeper was a complete shambles even before he gave us the goal.

Thier defence looked dreadful as well and Carl Cort, fcuk me he was appauling!

I nearly pssied myself when he completely missed the ball and it went for a corner!

Dodgy Keeper, Dodgy Keeper!!!

Worst team performance I ve seen down the walkers this season bar Crewe and I am not just saying that to gloat!

Thought they played pleasant enough footy myself, just with very little end product, hard to believe cort was ever worth £7 million though!!

That £1.4 million on Frankowski is looking a liitle wasteful too, although it will take him time to settle, :icon_eek:

Was a game full of mishaps and mistakes, games like saturday really show the differnce in class between the premiership and championship.

Before the game I was really worried about Cort coming up against our small defence and team as a whole. I thought Wolves would stick on his nut and have a field day.

Why was I worried!?!

Cort won one header all game and the one he won he nearly headed to me at the back of the kop!

What a donkey.

PONTUS KAAMARK said:
Before the game I was really worried about Cort coming up against our small defence and team as a whole. I thought Wolves would stick on his nut and have a field day.

Why was I worried!?!

Cort won one header all game and the one he won he nearly headed to me at the back of the kop!

What a donkey.

Can you believe Newcastle paid soo much for him was it £6m or £8m (sure somebody will let me know! :icon_roll :) )

Willlow said:
In my honest opinion i thought you had no clue at all going forward! Ok we were lucky to get our goal but i think we deserved it overall!

i agree and their fans were rubbish :icon_bigg

i thought our fans were great got behind the team from start to finish i didnt hear any booing at all either...must be a first for us this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566