Well Saints, Bolton & Villa....

Status
Not open for further replies.

KTFaith

have all been quoted today that they want to add 4 players each to their squad.

Redknapp says 2 defenders, midfielder & a striker with the money from Beattie.

Maybe just maybe one of our lot could be Prem bound?

Yep, I can only see it being Scowy or Walker. To be honest I hope its both, this should allow CL to start bringing in some players to replace this useless rabble we have at the minute

DurhamFox said:
Yep, I can only see it being Scowy or Walker. To be honest I hope its both, this should allow CL to start bringing in some players to replace this useless rabble we have at the minute

We should do whatwe can to keep Walker, he is an international quality keeper.full stop.

FOX MENTAL said:
DurhamFox said:

We should do whatwe can to keep Walker, he is an international quality keeper.full stop.

Well maybe but he will obviously walk at the end of his contract for nothing as we wont be able to offer him the same deal he is on now. Also he isnt even turning out for us t the mo so we might as well get a small fee for him if we can, at least giving CL some cash to play with.

Walker's injury will slow any move down IMO..

Not sure why scouts would reckon Scowcroft as a good signing really, he's been fairly average this year on the whole I think, I think those clubs will go for more quality... Palace may come in for Scowie though.

Yeah perhaps even WBA. I've never been impressed with Scowy, when he was at Ipswich I thought he was average. £3.5m was just crazy, I'd say £1m at the most back then. If Palace/Norwich & WBA do battle it out for him, we may get something though. Could pay Elliotts wages for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566