Wellens to Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lboro fox

Leeds are definitely in the market for a midfielder. I've heard Lansbury's named linked although there is a lot of interest in him, notably from Swansea. Other potential signings could be Gavin Rae from Cardiff or Leicester's Richie Wellens.

On the Suns transfer centre. Really wouldn't be surprised to see him go!

I wouldnt be suprised one bit, and to be honest I wouldnt be bothered if we had a replacement lined up. He has never impressed me. I remember hearing him being 'the championships best midfielder'. Cant say he ever looked that good.

Christ on a trike.....

Wellens is our best midfielder on his day. Wins the ball back, breaks up play, good range of passing and knows how to win a free kick!

Way ahead of Oakley in the pecking order for me. Although Abe may be a suitable replacement.

I want to like Sousa but if he sells Wellens I will be ****ing furious.

So far Fryatt, King, Wellens, Gallagher are all going along with DJ. We won't have a sqauad left at this rate!!!

Leeds have just signed some Honduran midfielder so unlikely Wellens will be going there as well imo.

I don't see the team much living where I do, but I have not been overly impressed with Wellens or Gallagher in most of what I have seen - they have done OK, but nothing too impressive.

He can be superb on his day, unfortunately its not his day often enough for my liking

His day is usually a Monday when we are not playing.

Not bothered at all if he stays or goes, I sometimes struggle to see what people see in him

His day is usually a Monday when we are not playing.

Not bothered at all if he stays or goes, I sometimes struggle to see what people see in him

He's better than Oakley - or anyone else we have, to be honest

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673