We're down

New board

New manager

New squad

It’s going to be a busy summer…

Reckon the first two won't change. A lot of the third won't either. Be a few years before we're back in the prem

Reckon the first two won't change. A lot of the third won't either. Be a few years before we're back in the prem
There is absolutely a chance Dean Smith has got himself the job after the last two games.

Players are a bunch of ****s and the majority of our fans a bunch of absolute ****ing weirdos.

Clapping relegation..... ****ing losers

We've got some weird fans tbh. Loads being content with keeping Rodgers on as long as possible because "we were there on league one".

There is absolutely a chance Dean Smith has got himself the job after the last two games.

Brendog.....a lot would've booted him before the season. Then it was about giving him 10 games to be shite, then 20 games to be shite, then 30.

Just have to hope the club can actually survive this and a spell in the wilderness. I feel we are in as bad a financial state now as we were in the mid-00s.

We are the least “relegation ready” team to get relegated in a very long time.

Just have to hope the club can actually survive this and a spell in the wilderness. I feel we are in as bad a financial state now as we were in the mid-00s.

We are the least “relegation ready” team to get relegated in a very long time.
We are much worse off. We have borrowed against premier league revenue.

A bunch of vastly overpaid blokes on a pitch that will move on as soon as they get the chance. What is there to be bothered about.
The same can be said of the modern footballers who were overpaid by Leicester City in the 2015-16 season and then moved on when given the chance… I cared about what happened at the end of the season and I care now.

And I’ve been bothered about what happened to us at all points in between then and I always will be. As will every fan and most (cos clearly not all) members of this forum.

And even if/when we get promoted back we’ll be a little old newly promoted team, favourite for relegation, not the best of the rest we were just two years ago. It’s just a disgraceful fall from grace.

Exactly.

We don't come back to where we've been (ignoring this year).

This is a reset on 10 years' worth of work to build and grow this club.

Yes we have made incredible memories in that time - but those times are truly gone.

I’m really jealous of Everton fans being in denial right now. They have just won their cup final with a dreadful team.
Don’t worry. 12 months from now they won’t have progressed at all.

The same can be said of the modern footballers who were overpaid by Leicester City in the 2015-16 season and then moved on when given the chance… I cared about what happened at the end of the season and I care now.

And I’ve been bothered about what happened to us at all points in between then and I always will be. As will every fan and most (cos clearly not all) members of this forum.
Worst I’ve felt since the Deeney goal. I wasn’t expecting anything different today. But that’s what football does to you.

Worst I’ve felt since the Deeney goal. I wasn’t expecting anything different today. But that’s what football does to you.
I feel worse than after the Deeney goal. That took away what we wanted. This time we have given away what we already had.

So much needs to change and immediately. The club needs a new manager as a priority. That manager must have the pedigree to get us back. No ****ing around with experimental crap. We need to invest in a team that is capable, ready and up for the enormous challenge ahead. I just hope the club is not complacent about that challenge. It is ****ing enormous.

Big boy pants time. If I were Top I would be investing in a new management team off the field. People with proven success in running a football club. People who understand what it takes and aren’t frightened to make big decisions. The mismanagement from the very top has caused all of this. We dithered while the kingdom was burned to the ground.

With any luck we started all of this weeks ago, but knowing that we aren’t run by Vichai anymore tells me we likely haven’t even thought about it yet.

So much needs to change and immediately. The club needs a new manager as a priority. That manager must have the pedigree to get us back. No ****ing around with experimental crap. We need to invest in a team that is capable, ready and up for the enormous challenge ahead. I just hope the club is not complacent about that challenge. It is ****ing enormous.

Big boy pants time. If I were Top I would be investing in a new management team off the field. People with proven success in running a football club. People who understand what it takes and aren’t frightened to make big decisions. The mismanagement from the very top has caused all of this. We dithered while the kingdom was burned to the ground.

With any luck we started all of this weeks ago, but knowing that we aren’t run by Vichai anymore tells me we likely haven’t even thought about it yet.

I'm not sure Top even knows we're a football team. Fun times ahead.

I blame Rodgers first and foremost. In fact, almost entirely. That we should have sacked him sooner doesn't clear him of blame.

A supposed 'elite manager' that can't get a tune out of the players available to him is no elite manager in my book. Odd innit, who do clubs turn to to get them out of the shit? The workhorse guys, the likes of Dyche. The basic blokes who don't ponce about with tikki-takka (or whatever) but know how to organise a defence. Is that beneath Rodgers? Couldn't he stoop that low?

Nah, Rodgers sulked. Packed a massive sad and sunk us. He's rivaling that **** **** (I can't even bring myself to mention his name) for me. Became vindictive and wanted his pound of flesh, and **** everyone else.

Top was perhaps too naive and wanted to believe, be loyal. He might not be up to the job but perhaps it's a learning process for him. Out of his depth maybe. Jobs will be lost, and that is awful, and I'm sure he realises it. I can't accuse him of wilful negligence as I can Rodgers.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663