We're down

My problem with his analysis is that it bypasses any blame that lies with Rodgers, which let's face it, is the biggest single factor in our relegation.

No it isn't. You cannot dismantle everything that was good about us without being given the authority and support to do it.

Rodgers ruined us because people like Aiyawatt, Whelan and Rudkin enabled him to. That's far and away the main reason why we've fallen to pieces. They are supposed to be the custodians of the club and they are the ones to blame.

No it isn't. You cannot dismantle everything that was good about us without being given the authority and support to do it.

Rodgers ruined us because people like Aiyawatt, Whelan and Rudkin enabled him to. That's far and away the main reason why we've fallen to pieces. They are supposed to be the custodians of the club and they are the ones to blame.

I was about to say the exact same thing.

Rudkin is meant to be Director of Football, and the reason you have one is to keep stability and consistency in the way the club operates when managers change.

If Rodgers destroyed us and the internal workings of the club, it's because Rudkin let him.

The happy clappy fans are also complicit - but that big eared **** is almost absolving Rodgers of any blame.

He’s a prick

That's all true, but the reason Rodgers is the single biggest factor for me comes down to:
1. He had the squad, but refused to use it. See Cags, Iversen and Nacho.
2. He allowed the players to start the season unfit and then failed to rectify in the world cup break.
3. He stuck to tactics that were obviously not working until the bitter end, denying us vital points.

I don't disagree that the blame lies at the top, but BR could have easily, easily kept this club up - if not achieved a comfortable mid table finish.

gutted to be relegated but as one door closes another opens, this is a massive opportunity for the club to recalibrate.

let's see what happens over the coming months, will Top have the minerals to sack his board?

Even if we stayed up, we’d be in a relegation fight next season considering our contract situation, the amount of players wanting out, and no manager.

We’re completely ****ed as a club and relegation at some point was a certainty. May as well be now rather than next season. Part of me thinks it’s better now rather than our naive, clueless ****s running the club spunking a load of money next season on the stadium expansion and putting us in an even worse financial situation.

If we don't see sense & purge the top end of the club completely, being the next Sunderland is what beckons. But I imagine the culture of denial that saw us relegated is still strong enough that the club aren't even going to consider that.

As for Shearer, his analysis of our season, when asked, was ”Well, they started well….” - which tells you all you need to know about his ****ing glorious insight
People can say stupid shit one minute and be insightful the next. Well most people anyway, I'm not sure I'd pass that test as most of what I say is made up.

Lineker’s a clueless ****, of the very highest order - RodgersWashing it all out of reality. What a total wanker he is.

As for Shearer, his analysis of our season, when asked, was ”Well, they started well….” - which tells you all you need to know about his ****ing glorious insight

Yep, I couldn't believe my ears when I heard him say that. An error as glaring as that is simply inexcusable.

Lineker is an absolute soppy wanker. The reason we are where we are is because our board is full of sops like him who didnt make the move earlier....

Also I wouldnt touch Wanker Warnock or Pep Allardyce with a 10 ft barge pole..

I ****ing love Gary Lineker, you’re clearly all forgetting that he’s not only a true local legend but also put his hand in his pocket when we needed him to, which is more than can be said of many.
This is true also, but that doesn't absolve him of the fact that he's a soppy wanker.

I know there's the broken clock analogy but he was very insightful and dead right when he also said this, especially the last bit:

"There are twelve or thirteen clubs that that could happen to in the near future, because the system is designed to make upward mobility very, very difficult."

I ****ing love Gary Lineker, you’re clearly all forgetting that he’s not only a true local legend but also put his hand in his pocket when we needed him to, which is more than can be said of many.
I wonder if he's happy that his outlay helped enrich the funds of the Foxes Trust.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4563