Wesolowski broken his leg again??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martyn

Just had word from my dad. A mate of his on the coach back from the game says Wesolowski texted someone called 'Amy' saying he reckons he may have broken his leg again.

Kelly said during the post match interview that he doesn't expect Weso to be fit for Tuesday, but it certainly didnt as serious as a broken leg...

Martyn said:
Just had word from my dad. A mate of his on the coach back from the game says Wesolowski texted someone called 'Amy' saying he reckons he may have broken his leg again.

This is possibably the most pharsical rumour I have heard. Its a good effort thou.

Do we have enough players for Tuesday? I guess the likes of Porter are likely to get onto the bench at least?

As good an effort as your spelling ;) Still just passing on what I've been told, we'll know more on Monday I'm sure. Personally I think it's reasonably serious owing to the fact he collapsed as soon as he tried to get back on, and had to be carried from the pitch at full time.

As long as the players struck down with the virus get better, I assume the midfield will be Sylla/Maybury, Williams, Gudjonsson, Hughes

Martyn said:
As good an effort as your spelling ;) Still just passing on what I've been told, we'll know more on Monday I'm sure. Personally I think it's reasonably serious owing to the fact he collapsed as soon as he tried to get back on, and had to be carried from the pitch at full time.

As long as the players struck down with the virus get better, I assume the midfield will be Sylla/Maybury, Williams, Gudjonsson, Hughes

What virus is this? :102:

newtonfox said:
bloody hell he likes qouting us dont he :056: :biggrin: :icon_razz :icon_conf

I don't think I;ve seen a quote saying "Thracian is a w*nker" on there though, so maybe it's selective quoting!!

alex said:
Why is he a wanker? I missed out again huh?

He is not a wanker. He just has a style some people do not like. ;)

highland fox said:
As well as unhealthy obsession for Alan Sheehan....

That I will admit is worrying. :icon_conf :icon_conf :confused:

Martyn said:
Are you sure Beaumont? It looked to me like someone was giving him a piggyback...

That is is what I thought. :icon_conf :icon_conf :confused: :confused:

Martyn said:
Are you sure Beaumont? It looked to me like someone was giving him a piggyback...
What football club in their right mind, would allow a player with a suspected broken leg to be piggy backed across the pitch.

This has to be bollocks, or highly irresponsible from the physio's and medical staff at LCFC

Surely if Weso, had broken his leg again, he wouldnt be sat on the team coach, he would have been in hospital, and Kelly wouldnt be saying that it is likely he will be unavailable. No doubt he would have alluded to it looking serious and likely to be a long term knock.

When somebody injures their ankle / foot especially if it is a strain or pull of ankle ligaments (I know I have done it twice) it is fecking painful, I thought on both occasions that I had broken it, but usually it is 2 to 4 weeks out maximum. If this had been any other player than Weso, I dont anybody would be even considering the fact that it was a leg break. I may be wrong and if so I apologise, but I think it is an over reaction and paranoia over his previous injury.

As soon as Wesolowski's is injured people are gong to say he's fractured his leg bound to happen.Probably isn't even the same leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669