Morrison
Berner

Gallagher
Moussa
Abe
King
Dyer

Howard

Subs: Weale, Lamey, Fryatt, Hobbs, Kennedy, Wellens, Moreno.

Last edited:
Expectable team selection as it is only a Carling Cup game, could win it if WBA play a weak team, but most likely draw or loss, expecting it to go down to pens.

Expectable team selection as it is only a Carling Cup game, could win it if WBA play a weak team, but most likely draw or loss, expecting it to go down to pens.

feck me you've covered yourself well with that prediction :icon_lol:

ALBION (4-2-3-1): Myhill; Zuiverloon, Meite, Ibanez, Cech; Reid, Dorrans; Barnes, Cox, Tchoyi; Bednar. Subs: Carson (gk), Mantom, Mattock, Shorey, Miller, Jara, Tamas.

Last edited:
We are gonna get raped tonight I feel...

You might be; I'm certainly not! I thought we had established that this modern use of the word was unacceptable.

You might be; I'm certainly not! I thought we had established that this modern use of the word was unacceptable.
Its downright disrespectful, thoughtless and offensive.

The West Brom team is a strong line up. I can't see us getting much from this game. I just hope I'm proved wrong.
Same here. If we do get something, Abe, Moussa and Vitor will really need to be on their games. Time to prove yourself fellas.

As I expect us to get nothing with that team. And have us in an accumulator to get nothing - we are all but guaranteed to get at least a draw. On that you can rely! I apologise for betting against city - but it's not the league...

As I expect us to get nothing with that team. And have us in an accumulator to get nothing - we are all but guaranteed to get at least a draw. On that you can rely! I apologise for betting against city - but it's not the league...

It's ok, you are not the only one on here that does it I seem to remember!

We are gonna get raped tonight I feel...
That's awful, we're not even married
thats a horrible term to use
Shaun used 'rape' in an entirely offensive way to mean 'beaten', in the context of a football match. Macky referenced a reprehensible quotation linked earlier today in another thread. Cate took exception. Bocadillo also expressed offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669