West Brom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the way people automatically assume you are "hiding behind a computer screen" as if they have prior knowledge of your off screen persona. I have the part time petes throw this at me so many times it's boring and appears to be their only form of attack.

This is the format we are communicating in, it isn't hiding, it's just fact.

I can't speak for Redditch as I have never met him, but I know BG very well and would pay money for somebody to say that to his face :icon_lol:.

Just had a Pint and Burger for £4.49 in Wetherspoons - I feel even better now!

Previous post was totally logical and expressed my true feelings. And to think I didn't even want to come to the game on Thursday!!

:icon_lol::icon_lol: Fat bastard .... you had one pre game too :icon_lol:

Before yesterday's game, I was begining to wonder whether this team had any fight in them for a relegation scrap.
When the baggies went 1 - 0 up, and had a man sent off, I began to fear the worse.

I hold my hat off to the team. A fantastic result, still a long way to go I know, but they have shown (again!) what they can do.

It's all back in the mix again, the parrot is not dead!!!!!

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!

Before yesterday's game, I was begining to wonder whether this team had any fight in them for a relegation scrap.
When the baggies went 1 - 0 up, and had a man sent off, I began to fear the worse.

I hold my hat off to the team. A fantastic result, still a long way to go I know, but they have shown (again!) what they can do.

It's all back in the mix again, the parrot is not dead!!!!!

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!

Maybe they have psychologically turned the corner? :102:

Well a few months ago we couldn't buy an away win, now we've picked up 2 wins and 6 points from the last 3 away games - that is quite impressive to be fair.

It is so bloody frustrating that we can beat Watford and WBA 4-1, beat Brizzle 2-0, beat Norwich and Crystal Palace when they are on ridiculously long undefeated streaks, but then lose to the likes of Cov, Soton, and Preston. Just goes to show that we do have the quality needed to be up and around the top 6, we just need to show it a lot more often.

What a glorious result, was driving around listening to the match and shouting at the top of my voice at every goal - the win made even sweeter by the fact that two of my Baggies mates texted me a couple of hours before the match to let me know how many they were gonna beat us by....oh how i have crowed about it ;-)

What? This one?

View attachment 2843

I presume you're asking that to distract us from asking who this is a few rows further forward.

View attachment 2844

I was beginning to think he must have died - haven't seen him for ages.

nah i'm still alive and (sort of) well. just got back from Brum now, great day out despite the amount of walking i put in. broad street was like a fecking canal by the end of the night. probably going to go to sleep for a couple of days to recover for next weekends game. it was refreshing to go to an away day session and not view the game as the downside of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669