Post Match West Bromwich Albion 1 Leicester 2

Is now a good time to declare that I used to be really quite good at chess? Yes it was over 35 years ago, while I was at primary school, but I was genuinely good. Lost in the final of the county championships to a lad who played for England, but I played at board number 2 for the county and our school got to the last 8 in the country.

I’m sure you’re all thrilled to know this, but it’s rare that I get the chance to bring out this top personal trivia, so there you go.
Ever thought about a career in football management?

Vestergaard MotM again for me. He was exceptional. Ndidi was also immense and has made a great job of his new role. Iheanacho was ****ing useless for 92 minutes and then played a tremendous ball into KDH.... it's so Nacho, bless him.

I enjoyed it. I bet I know who didn't though.

Glad I didn't go back to bed. Now to email my Baggies supporting brother.
Hope you’re feeling better after that! Get well soon.

Leeds have gone behind early on against Boro.

And immediately equalise.

And now they’re winning.

As are Ipswich.

4 points from Wednesday n Baggies is a good return.
So what, if not the way expected.

This way, just puts a check in Baggies stride.

(Not quite the 4-0 defeat some predicted ;) )

Until the match today I had no idea how West Brom were doing or how good they were defensively, particularly at home. Most clean sheets in the league.

So we got there in a roundabout way, but in the context that is a brilliant three points especially with Ipswich and Leeds winning.

A gap of just five or six points on Leeds would have really started to make the table look less comfortable.

44 more points from 27 games. 15 wins and 12 defeats would do it.

Was a decent game, I thought

Ndidi our best player, KDH, Winks and Vesty not far behind

Moaning ****s said we’d get hammered. They were wrong.
Moaning ****s say we are boring. They are continuously ****ing wrong
Moaning ****s are just moaning ****s. They can all **** off

Onwards and upwards with the hopeless Snide Pep

And we were so much more threatening after Fatawu came on.

Wilf and KDH were great and they need to play as many matches as they can. However Wilf not anticipating KDH’s cross by continuing his run to the box showed why he is still learning in the position and isn’t going to be scoring a weight of goals.

Chess.... Boring.... Criticism after criticism.

Another win. Must be playing havoc with those on here who rather wallow in failure than embrace the positive this team are doing week after week.

You wonder, if we won every game, it still wouldn't be enough for some moany old ****ers.

Deary me. Get behind the team, and that includes the manager. The system is working.

Rubbish. Today, winning at WBA is not what I was looking forward to. How am I going to keep moaning if we keep winning?

Not beating Sheff Wed gave me something to grumbe about but with what we did today is making it so much harder for me to whinge.

I'm getting fed up with having fewer things to complain about.

Chess.... Boring.... Criticism after criticism.

Another win. Must be playing havoc with those on here who rather wallow in failure than embrace the positive this team are doing week after week.

You wonder, if we won every game, it still wouldn't be enough for some moany old ****ers.

Deary me. Get behind the team, and that includes the manager. The system is working.

The first half was dire. Both teams were more likely to score due to the opposition pissing around at the back than through any attempted creativity. Second half was much improved as a spectacle. Not a classic at all but decent enough and the final minutes made up for the first half.

I know we have some moaners on this forum, but , bloody heck, over the dark side, there’s some that were screaming for Enzo’s head, when Baggies equalised .

Some saying, they’d had enough , time for him to go. WTF!!!!

Fickle bonehaeds, someone once said

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564