Post Match West Bromwich Albion 1 Leicester 2

Oh yeah and what a pass from Iheanacho.

Not that that will stop the usual lot whinging about him. If he scored a hat trick for the next 10 matches some will still call him shit.
No, they wouldn’t. They would rightly praise him.

But, he has been consistently very poor for a long-run of games this season, and some continue to deny the obvious.

I fell asleep probably just before KDH’s goal. 11.30am KO here in Aus.

Actually I was watching on a laptop and couldn’t get out of bed to find the power cord.

I just had a feeling we were going to lose.

What a nice surprise to wake up to, gutting I didn’t hang in there.
11pn. Somehow, I managed to stay awake for the whole game, but ironically have forgotten most of it?

Were your tactics to play very safely and negatively for the first two thirds of every match in order to bore your opponent into submission?
If EM is playing chess, someone should tell him you can only Castle once, rather than over and over. Pawns can occasionally move TWO places (which is very exciting).

Actually chess IS football!
Rooks = wingers,
King = Goalie (but ours moves more than one place)
Queen = #8
Knight = Casadei (and when Ndidi was made to play in defence) (who knows where he's going)
Bishop errrm running out of ideas
Pawns sacrificed, unused subs.

The only material difference I see is that the people that find this style hard on the eyes are the only ones being unpleasantly attacked for saying so.
It's also true that some of those critics are more than a tad unpleasant too, is it not?

Last edited:
That OZ beer really ****s you up. Though I can hardly talk. I thought we'd won on Wednesday night and only discovered on Thursday morning that I'd slumbered through an important bit of the previous evening's proceedings. And that's without alcohol.

Winks is different gravy. His anticipation and movements always seems to give him an extra second or two to decide what to do

Oh yeah and what a pass from Iheanacho.

Not that that will stop the usual lot whinging about him. If he scored a hat trick for the next 10 matches some will still call him shit.
It was a terrific through ball.

Except he never does and never will, as he is a bit crap really isn’t he? Flashes of genius sandwiched between large portions of extreme mediocrity.

I think most on here have a bit of a soft spot for Kelchi but ultimately he is a poor man’s Ormondroyd.

I thought the first half was pretty dull, with both teams trying to work each other out and hope the other made a defensive error. The second half was much more enjoyable with both teams going for it a lot more.

I thought all in all it was a very even match, and like many times this season, we’ve managed to win a match where a draw was probably the fairest result on the balance of play.

I was spitting feathers at Enzo when he took off the excellent Ndidi when we were 1-0 up with 5 mins to go, and decided to put on Casadei who started off running around like a headless chicken up front, leaving a lot of space Wilf would have covered, which resulted in them equalising. And then again when he didn’t put Vardy on once they’d equalised…but he did nothing and we managed to get a last minute winner.

I still can’t work out whether he’s a genius or just a lucky bastard.
I have to contradict you, I didn’t find the game boring in the slightest.

Second half was better than the first agreed but overall I was t bored in the slightest.

I don’t know whether to moan about the moaning or moan about the moaning about the moaning. Maybe I’ll watch Moana with Michelle Mone…. Now there’s a ****.

I don’t know whether to moan about the moaning or moan about the moaning about the moaning. Maybe I’ll watch Moana with Michelle Mone…. Now there’s a ****.
I would be stunned if you get moaned at for that statement.

Still would, though

Always nice to win in the last minute. A good pass from Nacho, but doesn’t make up for him being absent for a large part of the game.

I thought KDH AND Wilf played well, one of Ricardo’s poorer games. Mads also needs to wake up, giving the ball away too much.

However, from the first minute we looked up for it, WBA no mugs and gave us a good game.

The system isn’t perfect, but then we have a lot of square pegs in round holes at the moment. Therefore to be where we are makes me positive about the future, once we get players to fit better into the system.

I do think Enzo needs to do more with the subs, we have one of the biggest squads and should utilise it. Both Nacho and McAteer looked shattered last ten…

There’s no way the stuff she supplied would work properly though. Be like using a sieve to stop the spunk getting through.
Always the romantic.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463