West Bromwich Albion (Away)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profondo Rosso

I know some people aren't happy with performances in the last 3 games, but I feel we matched each side personally and have just had a bit of bad luck, which must change soon. Not the easiest game, mind, but I still feel even if we lose this it's in our own hands.

P.S. Their left-back is a ****. :098:

I know some people aren't happy with performances in the last 3 games, but I feel we matched each side personally and have just had a bit of bad luck, which must change soon. Not the easiest game, mind, but I still feel even if we lose this it's in our own hands.

P.S. Their left-back is a ****. :098:

I think, as has been mentioned elsewhere, our lack of depth is now showing and players are tiring. Coventry, Derby, Reading and last night have all had goals that have come from a lack of concentration (going form the reports of last night anyway), including a bad run of form for Weale. Hopefully we can get to QPR and still be in the playoffs afterwards, then we have 7/8 days between each match to get back to fitness.

Last time we turned up with a bad team and won 4-1. Howard grabbed a hat-trick that day, I say we start him on Friday and give Waggypants a break..

Weale

Morrison
Brown
Hobbs
Powell

King
Spearing
Wellens
Oakley

Howard
N'Guessan

I will expect at least a point out of this game as I do with every game leicester play!

Weale

Morrison
Brown
Hobbs
Berner

Gallagher
Spearing
King
Wellens
Dyer

Vaughan

Come on leicester why sholdn't you win this it's only eleven vs eleven now pull your fingers out stop bottling it and do us proud!!

Agree Waggy needs a break.

Is Berner likely to be back for this one? Our dip in form has come since he went out of the team...

I'd maybe switch back to 4-4-2 for this one.

Weale

Morrison
Hobbs
Brown
Berner

N'Guessan
King
Wellens
Dyer

Vaughan
Howard

Give Gally and Waggy a break. Play 2 wingers to get the ball to Howard

I'm expecting a loss though... think it said on BBC we havn't won away against a fellow top 6 side all season

Last edited:
Agree Waggy needs a break.

Is Berner likely to be back for this one? Our dip in form has come since he went out of the team...

I'd maybe switch back to 4-4-2 for this one.

Weale

Morrison
Hobbs
Brown
Berner

N'Guessan
King
Wellens
Dyer

Vaughan
Howard

Give Gally and Waggy a break. Play 2 wingers to get the ball to Howard

I'm expecting a loss though... think it said on BBC we havn't won away against a fellow top 6 side all season

i cant remember us even taking a point

i never expect anything other than win, however this time i am expecting a defeat ( i did the time we did them 1-4, i also remember NP taking a crap Southampton team there a couple of years ago and getting a point.
i am therefore predicting 1-1 draw Gally pen Id go for a more tried and tested back 4, maybe Berner wont be back but the RB position is vital against Blunt, id move Morrison there and bring back Brown, i would also rest Waggy for Howard or Vaughan

i never expect anything other than win, however this time i am expecting a defeat ( i did the time we did them 1-4, i also remember NP taking a crap Southampton team there a couple of years ago and getting a point.
i am therefore predicting 1-1 draw Gally pen Id go for a more tried and tested back 4, maybe Berner wont be back but the RB position is vital against Blunt, id move Morrison there and bring back Brown, i would also rest Waggy for Howard or Vaughan

So you never expect anything less than a win, but you expect a defeat, but you're predicting a draw?

Good to cover all your bases I suppose...

It's time for "back to basics":

Weale

Tunchev
Tunchev
Tunchev
Tunchev

Tunchev
Tunchev
King
Tunchev

Tunchev
Fryatt

Davids on the bench. 4-1, thank you and good night.

Thinking about it logically, last time we won 4-1. They were top and we were getting relegated. This time they're second and we're sixth. So we should beat them about 8-0, I'd have thought.

I have a sneaky feeling that we will get something from this game, as it would be typical City to go and get a win at somewhere where we're not expected to, like last time we played West Brom under Holloway !!!

I would put Berner back in ( if he's fit ), and put Vaughan upfront with Waggy with Gally and either Dyer or N'Guessan out wide. I certainly don't think Waggy needs a rest as he's only 19 years old and was regularly on the bench at the start of the season !!!

If we do lose this game, I still think that 9 points from our last 5 games will see us in the play offs, which I definetely think is achieveable with our remaining fixtures that are left.

My team to face WBA would be:-

Weale
Solano
Morrison
Hobbs
Berner ( if fit )
Gally
Spearing
Wellens
Dyer
Vaughan
Waghorn

Up the City !!!

Thinking about it logically, last time we won 4-1. They were top and we were getting relegated. This time they're second and we're sixth. So we should beat them about 8-0 , I'd have thought.

At last, some straight forward logic on here :038: :icon_wink

I have a sneaky feeling that we will get something from this game, as it would be typical City to go and get a win at somewhere where we're not expected to, like last time we played West Brom under Holloway !!!

I said that last night....:icon_cry:

If Pearsons learnt anything it surely must be that we need 2 genuine striker on the pitch.

:038: - Give Howard a go again....two foreigners at the back for them...let's not be polite. Waghorn needs a strike partner, he can not do two players work.

Yeah I think we should just go back to 4-4-2. Whatever anyone says, Reading (the last game I saw) was a 4-5-1. Far too often a long ball was given to Waghorn and he was efficiently hacked down by three of their defenders. It was totally useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669