Status
Not open for further replies.

Dickovforengland!

Who would you rather see promoted.

In order of preference for me

Preston
Sheep
WHU

Can't stand West Ham fans nasty bunch of idiots. We might be fickle boneheads but don't recall us calling for the head of a manager who got us into playoffs two seasons in a row. Would prefer to see the sheep up there and put up with we're the biggest club in the e.midlands.

its got to be Preston ain't it. and good luck to them. i've never liked West Ham and Derby PAH!! filthy sheep bastards.

shouldnt it be who would you least like to play next season ? west ham IMO

PNE....

I hate the sheep, I want to watch the foxes in London as much as possible.

lazzer said:

i think if we are wanting to get promoted we have not got to be afraid of any other teams. IMO nobody in this league is to be feared, we have the potential to be the best, lets hope we get a good start and go on from there.

I'd like Preston to go up...but then I remember that tool Mark Lawrence supports them!

PNE in the Prem. Fantastic!

Rayvon said:
lazzer said:

i think if we are wanting to get promoted we have not got to be afraid of any other teams. IMO nobody in this league is to be feared, we have the potential to be the best, lets hope we get a good start and go on from there.

surely the calibre of the opposition would dictate your own success ?

PNE - cause the management team are 2 City old boys - Billy Davies and David Kelly - which proves the point that crap players can make good managers

good luck to preston in the play off final, i think there time has come and lets see what they can do up there. west ham fans are pricks who like to play with bubbles the camp bastards.

PNE for me, as I live here and my missus and all my in laws are big PNE fans it would be nice to see them go up, however it would make me look somewhat of a t1t as when we were all on holiday last year I was winding them all up with claims we would be promoted by easter ! How wrong can you be !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669