West Ham game on telly abroad :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuearlJackson

Yes :) I just checked the sporting schedule for a British pub in Houston and they are showing the game live on Saturday!!!! woohoo :D

With us not being on Sky for ages I thought I wouldn't be able to catch a match until I came back in November.

SamJ

Dunc

I watched Leicester V Man City in a bar in New York in april, it was cool but not many people really watched it to be fair. Think they'd all watched the Man Utd game then cleared off!

Another chance to convert some Yanks lost!

Graz

What channel is it on?

Hopefully I'll able to find a link online to watch it :)

DesertFox

PLEASE tell me what channel it is on!!! Can I get it in Tucson, Arizona???

Fingers crossed........ :shock:

SamuearlJackson

i have no idea what channel it is on. it doesn't appear to be on setanta or fox sports world from a quick browse on the internet but it is on the schedule at the pub and they've always been reliable on what games they're showing. are there any brit pubs near you that show games?

SamJ

gagandeep

SamuearlJackson said:
i have no idea what channel it is on. it doesn't appear to be on setanta or fox sports world from a quick browse on the internet but it is on the schedule at the pub and they've always been reliable on what games they're showing. are there any brit pubs near you that show games?

SamJ

yo what website you find the links to game son the net?

DesertFox

are there any brit pubs near you that show games?

Sadly not, that I know of anyway. I'm sure I would have sniffed them out by now 8)

My mate has got cable and I usually watch games at his house (whilst trying to explain things like offside). He's a Kiwi, so is able to comprehend the fact that other sports exist apart from basketball and baseball and ice hockey and all that other American nonsense. :shock:

I'll go and do some research and see if I can come up with the goods somewhere.

DesertFox

Beat me to it! Got this reply from Oliver Tse, SoccerTV.com:

"English Championship Division 1 games are on the Setanta Channel, which is currently available in pubs only.

Setanta Channel will eventually be a residential satellite channel for $13 a month. Deal is not yet finalized."

Now all I need to do is find a pub..... shouldn't be too hard....

:lol: :D :p :twisted:

DesertFox

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Just got this after putting my ZIP code into their search for pubs carrying the channel

"There were no results within a 100 mile radius"

B0llocks!!!

Hello, good evening, and welcome back to Radio Leicester!

:wink:

SamuearlJackson

bugger, satellite changed the programming and leeds v derby on delay was on. not impressed, as i missed radio commentary to go there :(

SamJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Arsenal821
2Manchester City820
3Tottenham 817
4Brighton714
5Chelsea713
6Manchester Utd712
7Newcastle Utd811