West Ham Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
0-0 Well, considering we were down to 10 men for the game, I guess that's a point gained...

I was about 50 yards away from the Dublin/Brevett incident. Didn't really see much wrong, Brevett appeared to kick out at Dublin after a tackle so Dublin reacted by going face to face with him. Unless I missed something this is one of the harshest sendings off I have ever seen.

I would say it was a very positive day, Williams was great, Connolly looked frequently dangerous. Scowcroft won everthing in the air but most were misdirected. Nalis hit another wonder shot. The jury is still out on Makin & Wilcox. Dabizas had a messy one, but it was mostly positive :D

Bobby Smith said:
I was about 50 yards away from the Dublin/Brevett incident. Didn't really see much wrong, Brevett appeared to kick out at Dublin after a tackle so Dublin reacted by going face to face with him. Unless I missed something this is one of the harshest sendings off I have ever seen.

I would say it was a very positive day, Williams was great, Connolly looked frequently dangerous. Scowcroft won everthing in the air but most were misdirected. Nalis hit another wonder shot. The jury is still out on Makin & Wilcox. Dabizas had a messy one, but it was mostly positive :D

The showed it on Sky Sports, and Dublin kicked back before standing up. Still seemed harsh to me though as it wasn't any worse than Brevett's kick to him

happy with a point, off the mark, just 99 to get.

1 point today and im pretty dissapionted. The Dublin incident seemed very silly and stupid, deffinetly not worth a sending off in my eyes. Brevet, whatever his name is, is a little wanker who needs shooting. The game was really 50/50. Both teams produced chances where they could have scored. Connolly and Williams shined today which was a good thing. I loved the long range Nalis effort that smashed the bar, absolute brilliance Nalis, keep it up son! One more thing, Stewart is shite, drop him.

I was pleased with the overall performance although i was dissapointed with stewart and nalis (appart from amazing shot). Nalis gave the ball away 2 much and stewart didnt seem 2 care at times. Williams and walker played very well.

A point gained at the end of the day not 2 lost, I was pleased with every1 even wilcox and makin looked solid, stewart was awful paniced all the time

Maybe after his ban Tiatto will play left back and Wilcox left wing.A point with 10 men against them isn't a bad thing.It's going to take 4 or 5 matches for the side begin to 'gel'.Just hope a place is found for Canero when he is 100% fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566