West Ham tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike - True Blue Tinter

I see West Ham are advertising first match tickets against us at £27.

On advertised prices that would make it an A grade match, but surely first home match of the season against such a big club would be A+ at £32 and still sellout?

I am not asking the club to rip-off casual ticket buyers but I hope it is not an A+ game and West Ham supporters are getting the tickets cheaper!

The club have not yet published their match gradings.

Any news on this - Webbo? - Foxes Trust?

Ive got a season ticket and i can't go against west ham as its my cousins wedding, suppose its not on to tout my stub for the game on here???

I think first game of the season is slightly more important than a wedding. Bloody hell.

Mike - True Blue Tinter said:
I see West Ham are advertising first match tickets against us at £27.

On advertised prices that would make it an A grade match, but surely first home match of the season against such a big club would be A+ at £32 and still sellout?

I am not asking the club to rip-off casual ticket buyers but I hope it is not an A+ game and West Ham supporters are getting the tickets cheaper!

The club have not yet published their match gradings.

Any news on this - Webbo? - Foxes Trust?

Don't know the actual grading, but we recommended an A grading for West Ham. 1st game need to try & fill the ground, we are convinced the ground will not sell out using A+ prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00