Match Thread West Ham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone drag Mahrez off the ****ing pitch, constantly making shit decisions and putting us under pressure

Absolute garbage

We are drawing against a complete pile of shit. Truly shameful.

Been coming. We've been dogshit since the goal. Ndidi and Schmeichel have to do so much better than that.

You can't say that we've haven't deserved it. We've been pathetic and should be goals ahead. They really are poor, so what does that make us?

That was shit.

So many cheap set pieces given away. Kasper awful on the goal.

How many ****ing times are we going to concede around half time.

No game management. Rubbish.

Can someone drag Mahrez off the ****ing pitch, constantly making shit decisions and putting us under pressure

Absolute garbage

This^ their goal pretty much can be traced back to his shoddy passing.

Ndidi has been ****ing appalling as has the decision making of Mahrez and Gray (sometimes). We should be out of sight but we allowed the crowd to get behind their rabble.

Naive, soft and naive.

Gifted this absolute shit heap of a team a way back.

Awful decision making from key players.

These there for the taking and we’ve played straight into their hands now.

Not impressed at all with the management of this game.

Shinji on. Gray and Mahrez have both been poor when there are holes in their defence they should be exploiting.

Mahrez and Gray sloppily pissing away possession

Ndidi playing (badly) on his own in the middle

Fuchs not good enough

Vady wasteful

All this against a team full of total crap

Ranieri's narrow and compact side has well and truly been binned. Fine if you can replace it with something more effective. I question whether what we're seeing is better though.

We're getting loads of space as are they. We're wasteful as are they. They are however putting balls into our area whereas we're being very lazy in possession.

West Ham are terribly fragile and have zero confidence. We're quite possibly finding a way to lose a game and give them a boost.

This is where we see if Puel has what it takes. Ndidi and Mahrez need a ****ing rocket up them and Gray needs to stop sulking although I do understand his frustration at watching Mahrez dick about time and time again with no end product.

He needs to set them up to push forward at pace. We looked pretty decent for the first 20 minutes and I liked our style but as soon as we scored that fear of losing seemed to creep back into their blood.

Just watching the penalty appeal again. It was definitely a penalty. 2-0 up and we'd have gone on to score many more I feel.

Just watching the penalty appeal again. It was definitely a penalty. 2-0 up and we'd have gone on to score many more I feel.

We're too nice. I thought the same after the Kompany challenge last weekend. We should have had six players screaming and chasing the ref demanding a penalty. Nobody gave a shit though did they. Even Albrighton didn't claim it until the moment had passed.

Ranieri's narrow and compact side has well and truly been binned. Fine if you can replace it with something more effective. I question whether what we're seeing is better though.

We're getting loads of space as are they. We're wasteful as are they. They are however putting balls into our area whereas we're being very lazy in possession.

West Ham are terribly fragile and have zero confidence. We're quite possibly finding a way to lose a game and give them a boost.
That side won the league. So no, what we’re seeing is not better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669