Match Thread West Ham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours abound online about some disciplinary issues* with a few players - given the obvious names missing from the squad, there could be something in it . . .

*one suggestion is that some players had a house party

RL speculating that there is a reason for absences which they hope to confirm with BR.

The same guy that seemed to know the starting line up yesterday has suggested the following have all been disciplined:

Perez, Barnes, Maddison, Choudhury and Morgan.

West Ham line up:

Fabianski
Coufal Dawson Diop Cresswell Masuaku;
Soucek Noble
Fornals Lingard
Bowen

Wtf!

Without Madison and Perez leaves us looking very light. Time for Praet to show us what he can do. And that sub's bench.... sheesh, this is going to be, um, interesting.

If it is disciplinary measures then I'm really disappointed, particularly if it involves Morgan. Not an example to be setting

What's the supposed crime?

One thing I've read is that BR gave the squad a real talking to following Soyuncu testing positive. "Crucial that you all behave yourselves for the last few weeks of the season" sort of thing. The day after Man City he discovers a bunch of players had a party and went apeshit.

BR has just told Sky that these players will be available again for next week and it's not COVID or injury related.

Eh?

Let’s hope the side aren’t quite as miserable. There’s more than enough in our side to hurt these and they are missing players too.
I thought you'd been a Leicester fan for a while matey? We're naturally full of doom. Even in 2015/16 when we were within touching distance of winning the ****er we were mostly working out how it'd all go wrong.

One thing I've read is that BR gave the squad a real talking to following Soyuncu testing positive. "Crucial that you all behave yourselves for the last few weeks of the season" sort of thing. The day after Man City he discovers a bunch of players had a party and went apeshit.

BR has just told Sky that these players will be available again for next week and it's not COVID or injury related.

Selfish ****s.
Seasons closing out, plenty of time to party after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669