We've arrived :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SCOOP1.jpg

and greeted in customary Thai fashion.
I wonder what this involves?
Along with being only a 90-minute drive to the Supachalasai stadium in Bangkok, the location for Saturday’s friendly, the Pullman Pattaya Aisawan Â*was chosen as the teams base due to its reputation as an exclusive, first-class hotel offering the necessary conveniences to adequately support Leicesters stay in the Kingdom.
the necessary conveniences?
Hopefully more than holes in the ground

the necessary conveniences?
Hopefully more than holes in the ground

Yes, because it's really nothing more than a third world country.
I've heard that the hotel only has a corrugated tin roof and the open sewers are a bit off-putting in the mornings.

The fourth picture show Sven losing no time in familiarising himself with the local talent and the fifth picture shows Matty still carrying his bag like he isnt stopping long.

Yes, because it's really nothing more than a third world country.
I've heard that the hotel only has a corrugated tin roof and the open sewers are a bit off-putting in the mornings.

They eat monkey brains and chips.

As usual I will be a Blue Mongie. I think it is great. A week ago morale must have been low. Suddenly they are in a different country with a different manager and being treated as honoured guests.
All this will help make them feel that Portsmouth and Norwich are an age ago. It is the best thing that could happen to them.

As usual I will be a Blue Mongie.

Well at least you can enjoy things David, fair play to you, supporting Leicester must be a far more enjoyable experience than for some miserable ****ers.

Last edited:
Question: Who is the guy in front of Fryatt, with his arm tattood up:

pdn61.jpg

Question: Who is the guy in front of Fryatt, with his arm tattood up:

pdn61.jpg

If you put one of these handy shapes at the end of a sentence containing a question ?, it saves you having to declare it.

Last edited:
If you put one of these handy shapes at the end of a sentence containing a question ?, it saves you having to declare it.

:icon_bigg

Ikeme has done alright for himself.

Rock up, play pretty badly but still be number one and then get a trip to Thailand out of it.

:icon_bigg

Ikeme has done alright for himself.

Rock up, play pretty badly but still be number one and then get a trip to Thailand out of it.

we're just showing him what it would be like if he were contracted to a big club ;)

Weale's there. The only first-teamer I haven't spotted on any of the pictures is Neilson.

He's scared of cameras.

His mother is a red-indian (is that PC?) and told him that every photograph steals a little piece of his soul.

He's broken inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670