What a state

Status
Not open for further replies.

maccfox

Players back in pre-season training on July 7th, we have only 3 pre season games lined up and a shortage of players after all the loanees returned to their clubs. So much to do so little time its not a new manger we need its Superman!

Doomed.

My God! Only three pre-season games lined up! I'm running for the lifeboats as we speak...........

My God! Only three pre-season games lined up! I'm running for the lifeboats as we speak...........

I've already given up on next season, three preseason games for feck sake. I bet Hull have more than that.

Players back in pre-season training on July 7th, we have only 3 pre season games lined up and a shortage of players after all the loanees returned to their clubs. So much to do so little time its not a new manger we need its Superman!

Only 3 pre season games !!! Sunday league teams have got more friendlies arranged than that, what an absolute shambles !!

Its just typical Leicester isn't it, everytime we're on the verge of making real progress, the hierachy in the club shoot themselves in the foot and then we're back to square one again.

I'm trying to remain as positive and optimistic as possible in the current circumstances, but learning things like we've only got 3 friendlies arranged, along with the fact that we've got no manager and the players report back for training next week, doesn't leave me feeling very positive at the moment.

With the shortage of players it's obviously best to limit the number of pre-season games - less injuries that way.

That said, curtain raisers against the likes of Quorn are clearly essential to getting the lads razor sharp as are mind dumbing friendlies against anonymous continental sides.

I arranged a friendly today for my team took 10 minutes, sure we'll be alright.

ive arranged one and got a couple more in the pipeline, doesnt take too long at all.

If we don't arrange at least fifteen high-profile friendlies in the next hour I'll be running onto the pitch and throwing my season ticket in the new manager's face after five seconds of the game at Palace.

If we don't arrange at least fifteen high-profile friendlies in the next hour I'll be running onto the pitch and throwing my season ticket in the new manager's face after five seconds of the game at Palace.

And I'll throw my season ticket receipt in his face as well ( as the sods probably still won't have sent me my season ticket by then ).

Look who started this thread..... Is that a pop at him?

........and you running..:081::081::081::081::081:

Last edited:
Thought this was a thread about BG

What a let down....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687