What a worry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Han

no matter how much we hate him, he's done himself proud on the international stage so far with the U21's. wouldn't be a bad shout imo.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
As much as this may upset people, Peter Taylor isn't a bad manager. He just didn't get on at Leicester. It is that simple.

Willlow

Did the U21's Qualify for their tournament?

Melton Fox said:
As much as this may upset people, Peter Taylor isn't a bad manager. He just didn't get on at Leicester. It is that simple.
Peter Taylor IMO is a bad manager where contracts etc are concerned, as a coach is really quite good, without money (like at hull/England U21) he is good give him the money we gave him and it goes to his head

PFKAKTF FOX

I could give a flying fook what happens to Peter Taylor's career too be honest, regardless of what he achieves, in my eyes he will always be the manager who with a great deal of assistance from Elsom and a board of flaming imbeciles took this club to the brink of extinction.

The only time I ever take an interest in that man is when his club face Leicester, he hasnt even the good grace to admit he did a shocking job.

He will not get the England job, he is desperately whoring himself about trying to get linked with it to improve his profile and get his name linked with some decent jobs. His career is starting to resemble groundhog day, I predict he will end up with a job in the prem off the back of this publicity in the next few months and he will make another almighty fcuk up.

No.6 Muzzy Izzet...

PFKAKTF FOX said:
I could give a flying fook what happens to Peter Taylor's career too be honest, regardless of what he achieves, in my eyes he will always be the manager who with a great deal of assistance from Elsom and a board of flaming imbeciles took this club to the brink of extinction.

The only time I ever take an interest in that man is when his club face Leicester, he hasnt even the good grace to admit he did a shocking job.

He will not get the England job, he is desperately whoring himself about trying to get linked with it to improve his profile and get his name linked with some decent jobs. His career is starting to resemble groundhog day, I predict he will end up with a job in the prem off the back of this publicity in the next few months and he will make another almighty fcuk up.

well said

Joe_Fox

Peter Taylor would still think a VHS Video recorder for £100 was a bargain - fook it, he'd probably buy a few. Tit face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669