What about Glenn Roeder for manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you welcome him?comments please..seems to be be alot of managers availbale/ getting sack this year...surely a proven prem manager is better than the likes of paul ince/Worthington

Hell no. The guy seems completely clueless half the time. I know he's had a lot of injury problems, but I don't rate him as a manager at all.

its chris colman for me all the way i dont think glen roeder has the personality we need at the club and doesnt seem to be a motivator in my opinion, we need a character as well as a manager some one in the martin oneil gordon strachen,ian holloway genre ( thats french you know:icon_bigg )and out of the managers that are available then colman comes closest i reckon, i know there is talk about paul ince and he certainly has the character and may well attract a few big names with the connections he has but he is unproven at any level except 6 months in the lower divisions in which he kept the maccs up but thats about it.

I think Coleman would be a decent choice. To be honest, I'll get behind whoever comes to the club anyway!

Roeder is another case when a good coach moves up to the managers position becomes s**t. We've had that already let's no go that way again.

i actually suggested him for the vbookie thread for a joke and next thing you know he is out of a job, feck me, i dont want him near this club

proven? yes, as being shit. the man is a useless tool, he's got away from a lot of criticism as people up here are thick and blame the chairman all of the time. he also lists youth players as crucial injuries so he can have an excuse even though only 1 of his starting 11 may be out

the only good thing he has done at newcastle is sign owen and martins, which is the best players they have when not injuried

the only good thing he has done at newcastle is sign owen and martins, which is the best players they have when not injuried

do you think he signed them? there is only one man who signs players around newcastle (good ones anyway)

proven? yes, as being shit. the man is a useless tool, he's got away from a lot of criticism as people up here are thick and blame the chairman all of the time. he also lists youth players as crucial injuries so he can have an excuse even though only 1 of his starting 11 may be out

Sounds like he will fit in perfectly then

if we appoint him i will lose all faith in mandaric. no no no!

nice to see everybody is awake anyway.! As everybody says it is going to be long wait before the start of the seasonS lots of rumours...

It's going to be a long closed season, the not rights will be in nonsense talking heaven for the next few weeks

Bye Bye TB, I'll see you when it starts again, I can't take much more of this bollocks

It's going to be a long closed season, the not rights will be in nonsense talking heaven for the next few weeks

Bye Bye TB, I'll see you when it starts again, I can't take much more of this bollocks

Hooray:038: :038: :038:

You're dead right, it's going to be a long, long close season.
I'm going to be giving the LCFC forum the swerve for the next few weeks, it's going to be retards on acid between now & the start of the season.

Before I go, what about Kemal Izzett?
He's unproven, but if he quickly gets his coaching badges I'm convinced he could be the next great manager of City.

Would you welcome him?comments please..seems to be be alot of managers availbale/ getting sack this year...surely a proven prem manager is better than the likes of paul ince/Worthington

Will people please get over the fascination of getting a manager just because they managed in the Premier!!!! It doesn't make them any better than any other manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669