What Are You Currently Wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Me, I'm currently dressed in my black pin striped suit trousers, mucky trainers and a black T-shirt with "Who's Responsible?" on the front, and "You ****ing Are" are on the back.

On it's own the T-shirt is nothing spectacular, but with the trousers and trainers I look like a reeeet ****ing pikey :icon_bigg

I've thought about putting a little crack in one lens of my bozzers to complement my look, but I reckon I'd smash the whole bloody lot.

I do look good though, what about you?........

'Boardies', 'Bozzers'??? What ****ing language do you nutjobs speak?

Me, I'm completely naked apart from a pair of green & orange football socks and an LCFC baseball cap.

If this is some kind of perverted way of finding what the ladies of the forum are wearing, then i think its absolute disgrace.....that nobody as thought of it before:077:

Me, I'm completely naked apart from a pair of green & orange football socks and an LCFC baseball cap.

Hope you have got both hands on the keyboard:icon_roll

stitchedhawaiianred_125.jpg

Grey Combats,Black Northface top and CAT boots...ie The Highland Winter Collection

glasses.jpg

I've now popped on my Harrington as I'm getting a little chilly. It hasn't detracted from my overall appearance though.

Im still in work trousers and work shirt as i couldnt be bothered to change and technically im still working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669