What Bass Amps are good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be to you, you have nothing else.

I find it very boring but each to their own.

Can you find out for me if that is the official home of the Iron Maiden Football team because I really do need to know

Thank's for the help Real Sharapova, although I do agree with Melts that it is rather a disgrace you haven't even heard of Steve Harris. I think he's a great bass player too, along with Fieldy from Korn, and Sam Rivers from Limp Bizkit.

Thank's for the help Real Sharapova, although I do agree with Melts that it is rather a disgrace you haven't even heard of Steve Harris. I think he's a great bass player too, along with Fieldy from Korn, and Sam Rivers from Limp Bizkit.

Have a chat with MHS. He revved himself up for TBFC latest game listening to Limp Bizkit.

Personally big fan of Gang Of Four's bassist whose never have forgotted but he certainly knows how to make it work.

Have a chat with MHS. He revved himself up for TBFC latest game listening to Limp Bizkit.

Personally big fan of Gang Of Four's bassist whose never have forgotted but he certainly knows how to make it work.

That sentence means nothing at all :102:

:038: :038: :038:

This should be in Facts of the day thread, but I listen to Full Nelson by Limp Bizkit before every footy match I play in, and have done ever since I was about 12.

My advice would be to stretch the budget a little if you need something to play gigs with.

I've tried all sorts of kit but wish I'd bought an ampeg stack 10 years ago, it would have saved me a lot of bother and cash in the long run.

Depends what style you are playing but you can't really go wrong with a Peavey TKO115 (a loud 75watts) http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/peavey-tko-115/3185 at around £280 or you might get lucky and pick up a brilliant Ashdown ABM 300 combo off ebay for a bargain price. I've never had a problem with the Carlsbro stuff, in my experience stear clear of the entry level Hartke.

I have a earlier model Peavey TKO in decent condition that you can have for nowhere near you budget. Could do with shifting some kit before I plan my next move. PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670