What do u think to these????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's a good job she is a girl.

Also in blue:

1779l-1.jpg

What's the point in having kids if you can't put a City top, or other related LCFC merchandise, on them at the first given opportunity :102:

Good work, sir :038:

As me and my old man were getting ready to go to the football not long ago, my 3 year old sister ran upstairs, found an old city shirt in my room, put it on (it was like a dress on her obviously) and asked if she could come. Very sweet but she would have only been a hinderance to the match day routine and was sadly fobbed off with 'Maybe next season eh?'

As me and my old man were getting ready to go to the football not long ago, my 3 year old sister ran upstairs, found an old city shirt in my room, put it on (it was like a dress on her obviously) and asked if she could come. Very sweet but she would have only been a hinderance to the match day routine and was sadly fobbed off with 'Maybe next season eh?'

Posh Boy's right...broken Britain indeed. :018:

Posh Boy's right...broken Britain indeed. :018:

She is actually taking my place next season as I'm hopefully moving away to university and won't be having a season ticket.

What's the point in having kids if you can't put a City top, or other related LCFC merchandise, on them at the first given opportunity :102:

Good work, sir :038:

our little one is not going to be wearing any sports-related clothing for a while, theyre not babies for long theyll have plenty of years to wear sports stuff :)

our little one is not going to be wearing any sports-related clothing for a while, theyre not babies for long theyll have plenty of years to wear sports stuff :)

Well I did hear your local JJB has an evening wear department :icon_wink

Last edited:
ha ha i wouldnt be surprised if my folks (esp my mum) buys a city outfit for bubs even though ive already said dont cos it wont be wearing it and then she will get in a huff, but if she listens to what ive told her then she wouldnt be disappointed as she wouldntve have bought it in the first place - or she might shock me and not buy any city/sports-related stuff!!!

I'd rather see a kid in a baby gro with whatever sports logo/badge on, than see it dressed as a "mini adult".

I guess I'm thinking more of little girls, but I hate to see them with their ears pierced/skimpy tops/high heels/make up on/fake tattoos etc. etc.

Usually to be found still sat in a pushchair around the age of 5, bottle of tea/coffee/cola in hand being pushed along Skeggy front.

Blimey, I'm such a snob...... :icon_bigg :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670