What do u think to these????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather see a kid in a baby gro with whatever sports logo/badge on, than see it dressed as a "mini adult".

I guess I'm thinking more of little girls, but I hate to see them with their ears pierced/skimpy tops/high heels/make up on/fake tattoos etc. etc.

Usually to be found still sat in a pushchair around the age of 5, bottle of tea/coffee/cola in hand being pushed along Skeggy front.

Blimey, I'm such a snob...... :icon_bigg :icon_wink

Trust me it doesnt make you a snob.

Last edited:
As me and my old man were getting ready to go to the football not long ago, my 3 year old sister ran upstairs, found an old city shirt in my room, put it on (it was like a dress on her obviously) and asked if she could come. Very sweet but she would have only been a hinderance to the match day routine and was sadly fobbed off with 'Maybe next season eh?'

:018: Unbelievable.

To be honest, I think I'd sooner lose the end of my knob than be indoctrined into a religion

Well I seen it, even if nobody else is going to mention it.

by the way Beights, it's indoctrinated, but still funny lad

I'd rather see a kid in a baby gro with whatever sports logo/badge on, than see it dressed as a "mini adult".

I guess I'm thinking more of little girls, but I hate to see them with their ears pierced/skimpy tops/high heels/make up on/fake tattoos etc. etc.

Usually to be found still sat in a pushchair around the age of 5, bottle of tea/coffee/cola in hand being pushed along Skeggy front.

Blimey, I'm such a snob...... :icon_bigg :icon_wink

The mrs saw a mum with a baby around the same age as ours (8 months) pouring a can of redbull into the babies bottle and handing it to them to drink the other day.

The mrs saw a mum with a baby around the same age as ours (8 months) pouring a can of redbull into the babies bottle and handing it to them to drink the other day.

Without putting vodka in it first ??

Just crazy :018:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673