what do we think to these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably get one, but they could've done with a better picture really. It's for charity, and for Leicester, so I don't mind spending the £2, even if I don't wear it (which I probably wouldn't since I already have livestrong, Make Poverty History and Stand Up Speak Up)

Its a shame they have been realised 3 months after the craze ended, they could have double the amount they sold if they had been quicker.

Hazzman said:
My college gaves us their own today, it was thrown in the bin with immediate effect.

Why would someone want to wear a band saying what college they attend? What a waste of money that could of been better spent!

Hazzman said:
They gave us a shitload of gear today. However most of it will end up in the bin.

nice to see they are putting all their money into a real education.;)

1.5k. no speeches.

Hazzman said:
They gave us a shitload of gear today. However most of it will end up in the bin.

They forced me to hand over £25 for some kind of book deposit, I had to scav my bus fare then! :mad:

Fox Fan said:
They forced me to hand over £25 for some kind of book deposit, I had to scav my bus fare then! :mad:

it was "spelling for kids" though FF so money well spent :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Does anyone else from Hinckley remember having similar wristbands for the Leisure Centre swimming pool circa 1980?

Get out - your time's up!

harrowfox said:
Does anyone else from Hinckley remember having similar wristbands for the Leisure Centre swimming pool circa 1980?

Get out - your time's up!

they are called hand cuffs not wristbands :102::icon_lol:

Horrible Horrible things. i hate these bloody wristbands. i do my charity work other ways, i certainly won't be wearing one of them. Nice to see our club have their finger on the pulse.....only 3 or 4 months after every other club has been selling them. :038:

they'll be selling inflatable bananas next week.

Rayvon said:
Horrible Horrible things. i hate these bloody wristbands. i do my charity work other ways, i certainly won't be wearing one of them. Nice to see our club have their finger on the pulse.....only 3 or 4 months after every other club has been selling them. :038:

they'll be selling inflatable bananas next week.

im sure mk will be up for one of those :icon_lol:

lazzer said:
im sure mk will be up for one of those :icon_lol:

what to rest his space hoppers on? :081:

"the doc told MK the swelling would go down soon."

space_hoppers_centre_500_37710.jpg

people don't wear wristbands as much anymore, purely because too many of them are about- i keep it simple with a yellow livestrong, the one which started off the craze, and in my opinion is a worthwhile cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669