What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had great fun on the icy roads last couple of days.

Going on the A47 towards Hinckley, I managed to go past the Bulls Head pub at Desford crossroads at 120mph.........:038::038::038::038:

Had great fun on the icy roads last couple of days.

Going on the A47 towards Hinckley, I managed to go past the Bulls Head pub at Desford crossroads at 120mph.........:038::038::038::038:

"It's people like you who our boys in blue are after, the speed limits are very clear and are there for a reason. Remember speed kills. I would make you take your test again after a two year ban!"

Been offered the job in Selby and I'm still waiting to hear back off the other even though the woman who interviewed me assured me she would ring on Wednesday to offer me a job,it's a particular annoyance of mine when companies don't ring when they say they are,it's just plain rude.I can take being turned down but at least have the bollox to ring and tell me.I'll give them til the weekend and if I don't hear back then I'll take the Selby job,hopefully I shouldn't be in Selby for long and will be able to get ba transfer to somewhere nearer,just a matter of getting into the Company etc

Been offered the job in Selby and I'm still waiting to hear back off the other even though the woman who interviewed me assured me she would ring on Wednesday to offer me a job,it's a particular annoyance of mine when companies don't ring when they say they are,it's just plain rude.I can take being turned down but at least have the bollox to ring and tell me.I'll give them til the weekend and if I don't hear back then I'll take the Selby job,hopefully I shouldn't be in Selby for long and will be able to get ba transfer to somewhere nearer,just a matter of getting into the Company etc

Good stuff H :038:

Its working for Totesport by the way,the wankers who haven't got back to me are Betfred,that would be based in Manchester

:038:
about time you started contributing to society you fecking parasite....

Pleased for you HF. :038:

We knew you'd do it H, go for Totesport, I've never won any money on the Tote so they should be fine through the current climate!

I'm not sure I'll be doing that

Yes you are

You're taking all of the spare cash from the feckless scroungers and dimwitted losers - leaving them less to spend on booze and drugs

You're putting society back together, HF - be proud of it

Last edited:

Well I never, what were the odds on that happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711