What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too late - he already did :icon_bigg

Reminds me of what I do when I telephone someone and the switchboard say "May I ask who's calling?"
I just reply, "Yes" and wait for them to do so.

Really throws some of them out it does!

I've got a good one,

An electricity company came to my home a few weeks ago touting cheaper electricity.

I told them i wasn't interested, they kept persisting.

I turned the light switch on and then off and asked ''is yours any quicker than that?''

She replied ''no''.

I told her to **** off then.

I reckon this should go in the joke thread.

I've got a good one,

An electricity company came to my home a few weeks ago touting cheaper electricity.

I told them i wasn't interested, they kept persisting.

I turned the light switch on and then off and asked ''is yours any quicker than that?''

She replied ''no''.

I told her to **** off then.

I reckon this should go in the joke thread.

I was going to say "no it shouldn't", but considering the 'quality' in there it'd fit right in.

Just watching Milan v Novara on the comp.

Loads of work to do but im bored shitless.

The bitches have a season :icon_lol: But its pretty much all round as poorly siouxsie has pointed out.

Knew the boss was duping us. he said the other day he will take us out to the dogs for the night "when the season starts"!

The bitches have a season :icon_lol: But its pretty much all round as poorly siouxsie has pointed out.

I'm not an afficionado of the sport, but if a bitch is in season doesn't it distract the dogs in the line-up from chasing the fake bunny?

I'm not an afficionado of the sport, but if a bitch is in season doesn't it distract the dogs in the line-up from chasing the fake bunny?

I believe that they do not run when in season. As you suggest it would cause all sorts of mayhem otherwise.

Yesterday i missed my bus. So defiantly I thought FU** IT im walking (it takes an hour to get home on a 2 bus journey anyway).

:rain::rain::rain::rain::rain::rain::rain::rain:

My optimism soon faded. My smart shoes have no grip so the journey was treacherous. From start to finish i repeated " I will get a car, I will get a car" and this seemed to help. I made it all the way through the ice and snow up Beaumont Leys lane and Strasborg Drive untill i hit Gorse Hill and i could see the top of the houses surrounding mine. My legs were weary and tired from the 45 minute trek but nevertheless i made my way down the hill to the motorway underpass at the entrance to Anstey. As its a dead end the snow was untouched and as deep as iv seen it. I didnt have a choice i was soon skating down it on the flat soles of my shoes. I got to the bottom, looked back up the hill and smiled " How the **** did i do that without slipping" i thought with my friends Mother im mind(who only yesterday slipped collecting her milk bottles and broke her arm).:017:

I turned to step onto the snow free pathway at the bottom of the hill and to my horror my feet adjusted just slightly but this was enough to cause a knee jerk reaction. SHIT. With the frozen tips of my shoes reaching for the stars i slipped. Landing on my arse arms flailing.

Flat backed, KO'd. Out for the count. :101:

I lay there looking at the moon above, mocking me. I smirked then smiled then laughed myself silly. After what seemed like an enternity... i got up and went home.

To be fair its an achievement walking up Strasbourg drive and living to tell the tale snow or no snow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610