What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snap, mine's 260ltr as well. At first it seemed to dominate my office. Used to it now though, noisily chuntering away in the corner.
I'm guessing you've got a Juwel Vison 260. If so you just need to replace the pump, or the air pump if you have one.

Most aquatic shops will stock the pump required for any Juwel filter

I'm guessing you've got a Juwel Vison 260. If so you just need to replace the pump, or the air pump if you have one.

Most aquatic shops will stock the pump required for any Juwel filter

That's the one. I did have to replace the pump once, but I don't think there's a problem now. I exaggerated the noise really, and its just the sound of the air stream.

Thanks, all the same.

Snap, mine's 260ltr as well. At first it seemed to dominate my office. Used to it now though, noisily chuntering away in the corner.

Think mine is about the same size, I inherited it form my dad. Stocked up with some new fish on sat. Lovely.

theres more fish in my garden than in my tank :(

feck all Im at home ill. The mrs still tried to leave me a list of feckin jobs to do, I just said Ill see what i can manage love.

My main achievement today is getting even more grumpy and stressed out with my football club than I was at 0630 hours upon my arrival in Wakey Town

How much of the list will you do? Or is that a stupid question....:icon_lol:

Ive put a load of washing in (the kit for my football team). what more does she want out of me. Ive got man flu and only had 2 hours sleep last night. Might just spend a few hours on the internet and tell her I was researching for the wedding or some such crap.

I guess if the list includes dossing around on the Internet, cranking one out and watching telly, she might be in luck.

:038: :icon_lol: see above post!

I've got loads of reports written for our sales meeting next week, all 3 fecking days of it....and only one fit bird in the meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710