What have you cooked lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morrisons nor ASDA had it. I put Paprika, turmeric, cinnamon, black pepper, ground ginger and cayenne in it. can't remember what else, im sure there were a few other things.

I've seen them mix it up in the souks in Marrakech - they probably use 30 or more ingredients there and the owners have a real pride in their own 'brand' of ras-el-hanout.

Bart Spices do the one that is most commonly available in England - similar size jars to Schwartz. Not usually displayed with the rest of their herbs and spices though - more normally on their so-called deli or exotic section.

Coming soon :

The "What item of clothing are you going to iron next" thread :icon_roll

Lamb madras on Sunday, beef gulyas (a rich soup) on Monday.
Which meant:
Left-over lamb madras last night, left-over gulyas tonight.

Followed by:

"What's the most complicated knitting pattern you've attempted"

''Can somebody please help,I just can't seem to get my Whites really white,do I need to use a biological powder or not ?''

''Can somebody please help,I just can't seem to get my Whites really white,do I need to use a biological powder or not ?''

Do you sell knitting patterns in your tea shoppe? :102:

Do you sell knitting patterns in your tea shoppe? :102:

I don't know what a tea shoppe is ?
Thought you get yours off the Internet anyway Steven,I can send you a few but you will have to pay the Postage

Last edited:
I don't know what a tea shoppe is ?
Thought you get yours off the Internet anyway Steven,I can send you a few but you will have to pay the Postage

Do you sell wool, needles and knitting patterns so the tourists can knit Fair Isle sweaters and alike? :102:

Do you sell wool, needles and knitting patterns so the tourists can knit Fair Isle sweaters and alike? :102:

Steven if you weant to take up knitting just say so,its nothing to be ashamed of

These 'jokes' about my business are so fecking hilarious..only been going on 4 years as well

These 'jokes' about my business are so fecking hilarious..only been going on 4 years as well

Your business is no joke. I am just trying to find alternative income streams for you. :icon_conf

Your business is no joke. I am just trying to find alternative income streams for you. :icon_conf

But Fair Isle is up between the Orkneys and the Shetlands. Highland's shop is at one of the gateways to the Hebrides - quite a different place.

But Fair Isle is up between the Orkneys and the Shetlands. Highland's shop is at one of the gateways to the Hebrides - quite a different place.

I know. :icon_wink I was thinking of a traditional sweater from North of the Border.

Seriously HF should put up a website to sell that sort of stuff. Webbie could host it. :icon_wink It could be somewhere where people can relive their Highlands and Islands experience. :icon_bigg :icon_wink

It could be somewhere where people can relive their Highlands and Islands experience. :icon_bigg :icon_wink
Reliving their experiences in H's shop isn't something they'll want to be doing.

Reliving their experiences in H's shop isn't something they'll want to be doing.

I am just trying to think of some other income streams for HF. :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670