What makes you smile ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving Orient, bunch of black kids on BMX's looking hard, wearing hip hop attire. Leicester fans started singing.
"Your just a bunch of gangsters!!"

So the the black kids got really upset and started calling several hundred Leicester fans "country bumkins" With one on his own pledging his alliance to Arsenal.

Ah racist antagonising, can't beat it I guess^

No the racism although daft in nature wasn’t the funny part, it was four lads in baggy jeans with hats on backwards shouting abuse to several hundred amused passers by.

No the racism although daft in nature wasn’t the funny part, it was four lads in baggy jeans with hats on backwards shouting abuse to several hundred amused passers by.

Why do young folk (of all racial groups BTW) wear jeans so low down that you see their undergarments and when they walk the crutch part is around their knees?

What's that all about then :102:

Why do young folk (of all racial groups BTW) wear jeans so low down that you see their undergarments and when they walk the crutch part is around their knees?

It's an attempt to emulate their role model

bear.jpg

Me and the Mrs went to the new burger place at the Highcross this evening and one of the waiters was dressed(?) like this. I wanted to mention it to the manager but he was dressed in a similar fashion.

Last edited:

How out of date are you? :102: :018: :018: :018: :018: It starts from skater style, the baggy trousers to do the skateboarding moves, :icon_bigg :icon_wink , and then it got out of hand. :icon_conf :icon_wink

Newcastle losing (again) and Pompey shipping a double figure amount of goals in just two games.

Smile? Pissing myself more like :icon_bigg

Turning the page on a new month on my LCFC calendar and enjoying the wonderful irony of having Clemence and Wesolowski on the same page.

Turning the page on a new month on my LCFC calendar and enjoying the wonderful irony of having Clemence and Wesolowski on the same page.
:icon_bigg
just 1 more page to go

ignoring trick or treaters at the door last night, especially when they were shouting "we know you're in there" :icon_lol:

Receiving a reply from a seventies superstar on Facebook :icon_cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670