what new media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair though Melton, they were fairly swift at letting us know about this award.
Yes they were, maybe my criticism was harsh and unfair. Maybe the award is justified, in fact I think I'll write to somebody and say something

Yes they were, maybe my criticism was harsh and unfair. Maybe the award is justified, in fact I think I'll write to somebody and say something

Dear TNBD and all involved with the amazing website,

Many thanks to your website on the excellent news that you are in with a chance of winning a new media award. I feel that credit is due to you for this fantastic work, as it appears all the hard work in exploring these areas will bring success to the club.

If we win this award, we can only go from strength to strength in the new media front, and I fully expect us to be able to add this award to the trophy cabinet, to sit alongside the successes we used to enjoy on the football field. In fact, we may well have the best new media around in League One next season, and the credit for that is all yours, well done.

I look forward to seeing other awards in the trophy cabinet soon, such as 'Best Finger Sandwiches', 'Top Broom Handle' and of course 'Shiniest Cufflinks Belonging to a Chief Executive'.

Once again, well done to all and here's hoping this type of success can continue.

Yours admiringly,

Hammond Organ.

Last edited:
... to it's fans.

apostrophe police, arrest than man

new media... wankers, corporate wankers, media training corporate wankers, new media training corporate mission statement c_nts

i've had my coffee and now i've had my rant

ithankya

oooh, the lovely lisa from sales has just sashayed through as well

Pity they don't know how to comunicate with the fans...............

this is actually a new media award from 1985 expressing how LCFC have used betamax excellently

and the offical sh1te is only just reporting the news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670