What NO cricket!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We Want Bumble, We Want Bumble....................

highland fox said:
Cricket on the Radio...not sure I could stand the excitement.

Test Match Special on the radio is quality.

Before sky I used to enjoy watching the scores on ceefax.....the anticipation just before it came round to the Leicester page to see if we'd scored.....excellent

MKFox said:

Before sky I used to enjoy watching the scores on ceefax.....the anticipation just before it came round to the Leicester page to see if we'd scored.....excellent

You've led a very sheltered life haven't you MK ? The TV Remote still fascinates you doesn't it ?

highland fox said:
You've led a very sheltered life haven't you MK ? The TV Remote still fascinates you doesn't it ?
I can't believe i lived in a time of no remotes, 3 channel tv and midnight shut down....

MKFox said:

Hey, how about them there trains, what a great invention:056:

MKFox said:

MK, I'll back you up, I've been known to watch almost whole Sunday league matches on teletext. :icon_redf :icon_redf
Years ago they only updated every 5 overs or so, now it's ball by ball.

Of course the web means you don't actually have to wait for the page to come round anymore...

Last edited:
fosseboy83 said:
Sky are going to show it! hurrah hurrah

:038: :038: :038: :038: :038: :038: :038: :038: :038:

Good news, but the Indian cricket board are a disgrace. What other board wouldn't have awarded it's TV rights until 2 weeks beforehand - and that includes the rights to Indian TV, not just overseas rights. (OK, maybe Zimbabwe)

glyn said:
Good news, but the Indian cricket board are a disgrace. What other board wouldn't have awarded it's TV rights until 2 weeks beforehand - and that includes the rights to Indian TV, not just overseas rights. (OK, maybe Zimbabwe)

Mind you the way the tour is going so far I don't think it'll make pleasant viewing :icon_eek:

Good news about Sky showing the cricket. Although after todays defeat inside 3 days doesn't bode well for the test series!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669