What strange things have you seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've probably mentioned it on here before, but I was once on the bus waiting for it to leave and there was this guy wanking a couple of seats in front. I don't think he saw me, or at least I hope he didn't, but he looked light a right odd 'un.

I've not used a bus since.

During my teacher training I worked at Mereway Upper. During a lesson on coastal wind, everyone was on task except for a couple.

He seemed to be in another time zone while she was having problems unblocking her pen judging by the arm shake going on.

I went to see if I could prompt them to get on with the work in hand - and discovered she already had her hand full.

They don't teach you how to deal with stuff like that at teacher school.

I'm fairly sure I mentioned on here at the time but a couple of years ago I saw a naked man walking down Welford Road

Strange, I saw a naked man pressed against a window on Welford Road a few years ago after we had played Colshta.

I saw a possibly homeless man, riding a knackered bicycle and swigging from an empty bottle outside Notts train station the other day. He threw the bike to the ground and had a fight with a parked taxi, which the taxi won when he tried to kick a door in and nearly broke his foot.

I saw a possibly homeless man, riding a knackered bicycle and swigging from an empty bottle outside Notts train station the other day. He threw the bike to the ground and had a fight with a parked taxi, which the taxi won when he tried to kick a door in and nearly broke his foot.

Some would say unorthodox but it is my chosen method to prepare for the John O'Groats to Lands End ride.

Also, when I was ~10 we were on holiday in Ireland. There had been a wedding at the hotel the night before, and my brothers and I were up at 7am to go to the swimming pool. When we pressed the lift button, the doors popped open and there were two fairly drunk people on the floor having sex. They thought it was hilarious, and my 5 year old brother, not knowing any better, started to get into the lift. We grabbed my brother and used the stairs instead...

I once saw a completely naked (very fit) woman walking down the street in Amsterdam. Assumed it was par for the course there though.

I came out of a bar in Aspen and laughing and joking with a local chum when a huge black bear walked directly past us, stopped looked back at us gave a growl and sauntered on his way towards the woods. I stood still paralysed with soiled pants-fear whilst my mate chase safter the bugger waving his arms and shouting shoo!

Walking to the local with Willlow when a woman ( i assume off her head on something)came out of a house barefoot walked to across the road to a grass verge dropped her grundies and started to pee. As we walked past she said " good evening"

A Parrot on our washing line.

It was beating up some starlings.

Two Forest fans walking to the old Dell for a the game, absolutely smashed out their minds oh, and absolutely starkers

Went to a game at Filbo against Wolves back in the 80's . A man took a seat near me before k.o.
He fell sleep and barely moved an inch whilst City thrashed Wolves 5-0. When the game ended he woke up and left.

Went to a game at Filbo against Wolves back in the 80's . A man took a seat near me before k.o.
He fell sleep and barely moved an inch whilst City thrashed Wolves 5-0. When the game ended he woke up and left.

:icon_bigg

I think he and several of his relatives sit around me in the kop.

Last edited:
I'm fairly sure I mentioned on here at the time but a couple of years ago I saw a naked man walking down Welford Road

Saw something very similar. Replace man with woman and wearing a few rags. She was having a shit whilst walking. Most disgusting thing I have ever seen. Broad daylight.

There was a morning with work in Highfields as well but that's par for the course around that way.

Last edited:
Could you tell if he was cold?

As my husband has never let me forget, when the policeman taking my statement asked me to describe his face I said "sorry I wasn't looking at that" :icon_redf

I have. I have seen that.
Many moons ago, mate and I had a fiver bet that we would wear shorts every game of the season home and away. Both did it after braving Newcastle and Blackburn away in Jan /Feb, coldest though was a night game at Wolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669