What would be the best outcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

MK Dons face Peterborough tonight but I've been trying to work out what result I'd prefer.

If MK Dons win then they go top - a point above us but would ensure that we are still seven points above the all critical third place.

If Peterborough win, they go third and move within five points of us.

A draw would leave us top but mean that MK Dons are just a point behind us with Peterborough just a further six points behind.

It's a tough call really but I think a draw would be the best result. What do you think?

MK Dons face Peterborough tonight but I've been trying to work out what result I'd prefer.

If MK Dons win then they go top - a point above us but would ensure that we are still seven points above the all critical third place.

A draw would leave us top but mean that MK Dons are just a point behind us with Peterborough just a further six points behind.

It's a tough call really but I think a draw would be the best result. What do you think?

Yep a draw would be best. One point vanishes that way and can't be used to catch us. Plus I have had a vbookie bet on a draw :icon_bigg

Dons win

we need second

Peterborough win, if we can win our game in hand we go 5 points clear of second, and 'Borough look more likely to lose another game at the minute than MK, so we can easily make back the 7 points on third. Simple really.

Draw would be the best result, followed by a Peterborough win IMO.

posh win followed by a draw and throw in a couple of red cards as well into the mix :)

Posh Win.a houseful of yellow cards and 3 reds all in injury time please!

MK Dons to win.

I dont care if we finish 1st or 2nd as long as we get automatic promotion.

Mixed views then. Although it's not Christmas any more, here's my Christmas song based on the outcome I wish for tonight's match:

In the MK Dons vs Peterborough match I would like to see......

12 yellow cards
11 broken legs
10 pulled hamstrings
9 twisted ankles
8 dead legs
7 points docked
6 slipped disks
5 sendings off........

4 broken toes
3 punch-ups
2 FA fines
and a post match pitch in-va-sion.

Thank you.

A DRAW DEFINITELY :icon_bigg

MK Dons to win.

I dont care if we finish 1st or 2nd as long as we get automatic promotion.

Spot on

It is the distance between us and third place that matters, and nothing else

We win all our remaining games including FA Cup and get promoted.

I don’t care what happens to the rest.

Simple really.

Draw, followed by MK Dons win... Don't want the teams in playoff positions catching up too much, but can accept them getting a point if it keeps us top.

But really, I don't care all that much. As long as we keep winning it doesn't matter what the other teams do. We are the mighty Leicester. Roar.

Seems like the best outcome has just happened ... match postponed due to frozen pitch.

save up there tricky games for later in the season. ha ha.
let's stick it to the Orient and make it all academic

BTW nice to see Martin Allen signing absolute shite at Cheltenham, alienating Kenton again and spouting his usual nonsense about players he probably hasn't even seen play.

Dick

Last edited:
All these frozen games will be good for us. It will mean the teams will have a back log of fixtures to play and leave us fresh. Mind you, some big MK Dons players were out for tonight and will no doubt be back in action when the revised fixture is played.

All these frozen games will be good for us. It will mean the teams will have a back log of fixtures to play and leave us fresh. Mind you, some big MK Dons players were out for tonight and will no doubt be back in action when the revised fixture is played.

Think about it, Joe_. The games that these clubs are missing tonight is the same one that we missed on Saturday because of the Cup game. All teams in the division now have your 'backlog', other than Huddersfield and Oldham who managed to get their game played at the weekend. In fact we have a greater 'backlog' than some because we still have a cup replay to get through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669