What would people say if...

Status
Not open for further replies.
sheffield_fox said:
I said that I was going to go to Wycombe vs Coalville (my home town) next Saturday instead of Leicester v Sunderland?

Splitter :lol: No seriously I would say good on you, local teams need the money more than Championship fancy dans. This is a once in a life time event for Coalville Town.

I am tempted to go to Hinckley (where my office used to be) V Torquay instead of watching the Mackems.

Just a little thing about the Sunderland game.....

Don't be surprised if you see a helicopter flying about that day as i have it on good authority that towards kick off time it will be landing in the centre circle to drop off the Match ball..........

Honestly sponsers will do anything these days.....

good on ya mate! Once in a lifetime experience watching that game.
Good luck and here's hoping they get all the way through to the third round and get City at home. I can walk down then!

i'm off to mk dons v luton soon.
should be tasty!
the luton mentality is "£20 a ticket? I'll make sure i do £30 of damage then..."
:?
meeting micky harfield down the dog track later. :?

The only Leicester home match I've missed in the last 16 years was three years ago when I went to see Hinckley Utd v Cheltenham in the FA cup second round, instead of watching Leicester lose 4-0 to Southampton.

Does this make me disloyal?

webmaster said:
The only Leicester home match I've missed in the last 16 years was three years ago when I went to see Hinckley Utd v Cheltenham in the FA cup second round, instead of watching Leicester lose 4-0 to Southampton.

No, it makes you a webyo.

webmaster said:

Great day that.... :cry:

sheffield_fox said:
I said that I was going to go to Wycombe vs Coalville (my home town) next Saturday instead of Leicester v Sunderland?

It will be very difficult for you to give marks out of 10 for our performance that game?

alex said:
webmaster said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What was the Hinckley score?

Joe_Fox said:
alex said:
webmaster said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What was the Hinckley score?

Hinckley lost the match 2-0 as I recall. Julian Alsop scored one of the goals. Steve Cotterill managed Cheltenham at the time and I remember being very impressed with him.

I will also be missing the Sunderland game as Hinckey Utd have drawn Torquay Utd in the FA Cup first round proper and I will be going to that.

Up the Knitters !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670