What would you ask Sven?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you wish now that you had never agreed to this meeting?

can you pull my finger please?

What a complete lark. At some point this had the makings of a serious thread. I say ask him 'what is 2 multiplied by 2?' and walk away before he can answer. NO NO WAIT. Ask him 'what colour underwear am I wearing?' but don't actually wear any.

What could have been a decent little thread turns out to be a huge crock of shite and waste of time.

Surprises me that a lot of you say how shite and unfunny Soccer AM is and yet most of the questions put forward on here wouldn't be far from home when Tubes was interviewing someone.

Can't believe I've read through the entire thread and not found anyone else who took it seriously. Cheers guys

Does he think that some people take the Internets, and themselves, far too seriously?

What could have been a decent little thread turns out to be a huge crock of shite and waste of time.

Surprises me that a lot of you say how shite and unfunny Soccer AM is and yet most of the questions put forward on here wouldn't be far from home when Tubes was interviewing someone.

Can't believe I've read through the entire thread and not found anyone else who took it seriously. Cheers guys

You haven't read through the entire thread then if you haven't found at least one serious question.
You're RUBBISH!:icon_roll

I'd ask him where he plans to strengthen in the summer?

Everywhere. No position is safe. Plus all our loan signings will have fecked off and need replacing.

If we're still in the Championship does he think that our signings will be predominantly in the loan market again?

Whatever we can get. Loans for the younger, better players, and transfers for people we can.

Would also be interested to know which players in this league he'd like to have at Leicester?

"I don't want to mention any names but there are lots of quality players in this league. Especially that Fryatt at Hull..."

For the record, I don't think Soccer AM or this thread are funny. :rose::054:

Read the opening post again. Why would we do anything but take the piss?

Well done gregs, I totally agree with you on this. I'm glad that this has given a lot of you some fun, but when I did meet Sven yesterday I was impressed by his character and I could see why he has turned the team around in the short time he has been here. He is able to motivate the players and commands their respect. Not really the sort of person who would want to waste time answering pathetic questions. Much too busy getting the side ready to thrash Cov on Saturday!

I did notice that "The Fox" currently has an interview with him, so if you a really interested in answers to "proper" football related questions then you might want to look at that.

By the way, I was able to arrange the visit after being severely ill over the past couple of years, so I really appreciated the time given by people at Leicester who have given many years of service to the club.

Up the City!

PS Perhaps now this thread can be finished.

PPS Thanks to those of you with "relevant" questions, I've already got back to some of you.

Obviously the bench is not doing much wrong but one question might be: why is the bench so quiet.

During the game when Powell and Stowell were in charge there were a barrage of simple instructions. For example when a Scunthorpe winger was going down the line in a not very dangerous position with Vitor along side him the simple instruction was "Don't foul. Don't foul. Don't foul". This seemed to me to be very useful.

A completely trivial but curious question is why the subs have changed the direction they warm up. Under Pearson they warmed up running toward the Kop. Sousa stopped this even turning them back first game and ordering them away from the Kop. It is inconsequential but it was clearly a deliberate decision and I wonder why.

A completely trivial but curious question is why the subs have changed the direction they warm up. Under Pearson they warmed up running toward the Kop. Sousa stopped this even turning them back first game and ordering them away from the Kop. It is inconsequential but it was clearly a deliberate decision and I wonder why.

I wondered that myself. Stringer raised the point as well recently, even going as far as to say that he thought that it was a requirement that the subs warm up at the end/direction where the assistant referee is. Mind you ...

I wondered that myself. Stringer raised the point as well recently, even going as far as to say that he thought that it was a requirement that the subs warm up at the end/direction where the assistant referee is. Mind you ...

its Stringer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670