Whats the best insult you ever heard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

enderby fox

Anyone got any good one's?

I'm going on my xmas doo on friday and no doubt i'll get shitfaced and text a couple of the ex-girlfriends. i'll probably tell em i love them in the first one to see if i get any requests to pop round and service them. However if i get a text telling me to do one or silence i'd like some ideas as to what i can send them on the 2nd text that will insult them?

All ideas welcomed and considered for usage.

Where is your xmas do?

Just going Las Iguana's in town and then we'll no doubt end up in Fan Club like we have done every year.

Phew. My xmas do is Friday, thought I was gonna end up having to watch you throw some shapes on the D-Floor but luckily Im staying in Hinckley.

Where is your xmas do?

Leeroy i know for fact you can come up with a better insult than that so come on try harder.

EF i think the fact you think they would shag you again is insult enough to them :icon_lol:

Leeroy i know for fact you can come up with a better insult than that so come on try harder.

EF i think the fact you think they would shag you again is insult enough to them :icon_lol:

Your best insult was to call me Leeroy! Its Leroy to you and everyone else for that matter.

As far as insults are concerned, I've always found "**** off you ****" to be reasonably effective.

I would send my old favourite...."shame, cos u dont sweat much 4 a fat lass".

Once at a scottish lower league football match.

The loudest man wearing a kilt with a mouth full of pie shouted at the opposition

"Fuk yuuuu ye weeji scum dung beatles."

I'm guessing weeji is cos they were from Glasgow, the rest I couldn't decipher.

Your best insult was to call me Leeroy! Its Leroy to you and everyone else for that matter.

Look leeroy i have to spell it like that, the other the other way would just be French for '"The Roy" which is just wrong :icon_wink

Look leeroy i have to spell it like that, the other the other way would just be French for '"The Roy" which is just wrong :icon_wink

Or an alternative for Elvis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670