When is it best to take a piss at the match?

When to piss

• Pisss before kick off (breaking the seal)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Piss during half time interval

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Multiple piss during half time interval

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Piss after final whistle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Piss while standing on terrace avoiding own shoes but not necessarily bothering about others

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difficult one, but I always rush to the toilet when a foreign player hits the deck, you know you're safe for two minutes.

Wheres the don’t know option? Hey? Hey?

Ageist.

There's no option for " I need to go every 15 minutes even without having had a drink"

Ageist.

There's no option for " I need to go every 15 minutes even without having had a drink"

There's also no option to vote for emptying a cullostomy bag at half time either...for which i apologise profusely!

I'm here to back Pearson and support the boys so having a piss before kickoff is the only way to go.

that way when we score your pants stay clean

and when we don't score, the increased pressure of forcing support means your pants stay clean

and of course if its close at the end and the excitement is unbearable you don't mess your pants

you can also jump up and down and wave your shoes (or clean pants )around without embarrassment.

i always have to go after about 55 minutes without fail

My bag is often full to overflowing by the time the ref blows for full time. Any exta-time in the cups and its trouble.

:note2: sing and shout for leicester,
throw your bottles far and true.
but keep a bottle handy,
cus theres a fekking long cue for the loo:note:

I would have thought both would be somewhat of a relief!

Yes, probably more so the relief of ball against net than piss against trough.

However, I seem to have missed a lot of goals over the years with a particularly high piss-to-goal ratio. Maybe it's the timing of the piss?

Just before half time seems to be a period of high crossover potential.

Although reasoned advice would suggest I save the trip to the bogs 'til
half time invariably we don't score if I remain in my seat.

I have found that if I drink copious amounts of lager before the game higher piss-to-goal averages are maintained even though my recollection of some of the games key moments are diminished.

Yes, probably more so the relief of ball against net than piss against trough.

However, I seem to have missed a lot of goals over the years with a particularly high piss-to-goal ratio. Maybe it's the timing of the piss?

Just before half time seems to be a period of high crossover potential.

Although reasoned advice would suggest I save the trip to the bogs 'til
half time invariably we don't score if I remain in my seat.

I have found that if I drink copious amounts of lager before the game higher piss-to-goal averages are maintained even though my recollection of some of the games key moments are diminished.

Although i take your point i would like to add that no matter how many pisses you take during a game (we'll take 3 pisses as an average) your goal to piss average would be at best 1/3.

This of course does not mean that if you take more pisses during a game it is more likely that LCFC would score, just that it is more likely that you will just miss a greater proportion of nothing, which in itself is something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669