Where are Patrick Kisnorbo & Stephen Clemence

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewHei

For Kisnorbo: He was hit with another injury to his other knee in November, sidelining him for two months
=> any updated news?

For Clemence: He has been injured since March 2008
=> i know he has some setbacks on the recovery, but what's the problem right now?

btw, do we need both this year anymore?

Re: Where is Patrick Kisnorbo & Stephen Clemence

Where are.

Anyway, according to the Monday Moan-in, Clemence is out for the rest of the season.

Not sure about the stautus of Kisnorbo.

Re: Where is Patrick Kisnorbo & Stephen Clemence

Dont think we will be seeing either in a city shirt again

Im sure they will be eager to play if/when we attain championship status.

I still think he may be an assest to us next season. He didn't produce it on the pitch last season so i hope if he does get his return that we may still yet see the best of clemence

Is he out of contract in the summer??

I think he'll need to take a huge pay cut for us to see him again.

IMO Kisnorbo's injuries have scuppered any chance of him joining a lower premiership side such as Fulham or a big championship club like Birmingham with premiership aspirations (both sides he has previously been linked with). And the best he can hope for will be a move to a smaller championship side such as Preston, Burnley or Watford or a bigger club who are battling to restablish themselves such as Sheff Utd, Sheff Wed, Derby, Forest or Cov. The only other option is a move back to the SPL, but I really think he will struggle to command anything like the interest he was generating up to last season.

Too be honest his best and most attractive proposition, if the opportunity presents itself, might be staying with us on greatly reduced terms.

IMO Kisnorbo's injuries have scuppered any chance of him joining a lower premiership side such as Fulham or a big championship club like Birmingham with premiership aspirations (both sides he has previously been linked with). And the best he can hope for will be a move to a smaller championship side such as Preston, Burnley or Watford or a bigger club who are battling to restablish themselves such as Sheff Utd, Sheff Wed, Derby, Forest or Cov. The only other option is a move back to the SPL, but I really think he will struggle to command anything like the interest he was generating up to last season.

Too be honest his best and most attractive proposition, if the opportunity presents itself, might be staying with us on greatly reduced terms.

I wonder where a club would come in and offer him reduced wages and shorter deal to see if he proves his worth.
If clubs rated him highly before theres not reason why they couldn't come back for him when theres with nothing to pay. Its all about whether they want to take the risk with the injuries he's had this season.

Wouldn't even play Kisnorbo as last time he was back we went on a bad streak. And King and Oakley or Berner whoever plays cm are better than him he let us down last year and was poor then. Suppose he would be a good squad player.

Wouldn't even play Kisnorbo as last time he was back we went on a bad streak. And King and Oakley or Berner whoever plays cm are better than him he let us down last year and was poor then. Suppose he would be a good squad player.

Kisnorbo let us down last year?

:icon_lol:

He was one of the few players to come out of the season with any creditability!

I meant the few games he played this season!

So you would rather go on a few games this season rather than a couple of excellent
seasons in the league above?

True i suppose but the few times i seen him this season he has looked poor ! But like you say before that he was good the couple of seasons before however i still think hobbs and tunchev are our best defensive duo.

All I would say about Kisnorbo is that City have never been a winning side with him in the team. No matter how well he has played individually.

Therefore he is no great loss let him go and good luck to him.

Have we missed McCauley ether? In a word....no.

last I heard they're both still together and doing fine, they were last seen buying soft furnishings together in homebase, they've bought a nice little semi just outside Whetstone and they've adopted a little portuguese boy called Raul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669