Where are the Directors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Smith

I think that now is the time for the faceless people who run our club to make themselves known so as to clear up a few issues about our start to the season. Are they with Micky? Who are they?

In the days of Brian Little, Martin George was very open and always supported his manager publicly rightly or wrongly. What do we get now other than Mace bullsh*t?

If they are still backing Micky they need to let us know with a rallying cry to pull everyone together and make a last attempt to get this season started.

Take some responsibility you cowards back Micky or sack him :evil:

Im pretty sure martin george is aswell. Wasn't there some controvisy because he wanted to become the chairman but they didn't want the club to be run by the smae people who took it into Admin so George settled for a place on the board?

Fox Fan said:
Im pretty sure martin george is aswell. Wasn't there some controvisy because he wanted to become the chairman but they didn't want the club to be run by the smae people who took it into Admin so George settled for a place on the board?

MG is not a director anymore - here's the list

CHAIRMAN Jim McCahill

EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS Tim Davies, Paul Mace

DIRECTORS Greg Clarke, Martin Glenn, Peter Hockenhull, James Johnson, Tony Lander, Malcolm Stewart-Smith, Tony Wheeler

MANAGER Micky Adams

DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL Dave Bassett

CLUB SECRETARY Andrew Neville

Honorary Presidents: Tom Bloor, Ken Brigstock, Martin George, Terry Shipman, William Shooter, Sir Rodney Walker

Presidents Club: Peter Freer, Jim McCahill, Alan Ward

Honourary Vice Presidents: Gordon Banks OBE, Gary Lineker OBE MA, Peter Shilton

Vice Presidents: Derek Austin, Andy Bottrill, Kevin Bourgault, Geoff Clarke, John D Cort, Frank Downes, Ivor Finn, Terence Flude, Robert Jelley, Don Kendall, Dr. Jim McCahill, Walter McRobie, Neil Mason, Kevin Nicholson, Luigi Orsi, Amin Tajani, Warwick Spearing

EMC Fox said:
Bobby Smith said:
In the days of Brian Little, Martin George was very open and always supported his manager publicly rightly or wrongly. What do we get now other than Mace bullsh*t?

Mace is a director now :roll:

So that will be the reason why I feel like the club in constantly patronising me. Lets have a statement from the little sh*t.

Bobby Smith said:
So that will be the reason why I feel like the club in constantly patronising me.

Correct! :roll:

Did they seriously expect us to swallow the story about Keown being surplus to requirements because of Elliott and Stearman? At least Micky admitted that they'd fallen out... why couldn't the club admit it too?

because the people at the topdont give a flying fcuk.

EMC Fox said:
Fox Fan said:

MG is not a director anymore - here's the list

CHAIRMAN Jim McCahill

EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS Tim Davies, Paul Mace

DIRECTORS Greg Clarke, Martin Glenn, Peter Hockenhull, James Johnson, Tony Lander, Malcolm Stewart-Smith, Tony Wheeler

MANAGER Micky Adams

DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL Dave Bassett

CLUB SECRETARY Andrew Neville

Honorary Presidents: Tom Bloor, Ken Brigstock, Martin George, Terry Shipman, William Shooter, Sir Rodney Walker

Presidents Club: Peter Freer, Jim McCahill, Alan Ward

Honourary Vice Presidents: Gordon Banks OBE, Gary Lineker OBE MA, Peter Shilton

Vice Presidents: Derek Austin, Andy Bottrill, Kevin Bourgault, Geoff Clarke, John D Cort, Frank Downes, Ivor Finn, Terence Flude, Robert Jelley, Don Kendall, Dr. Jim McCahill, Walter McRobie, Neil Mason, Kevin Nicholson, Luigi Orsi, Amin Tajani, Warwick Spearing

With a name like that he should be our manager.

I have to say my impressions of Mace and Davies at least, are that they are quite passionate about the club and care about supporter opinion and the club in general.

I prefer Ivor Finn or Robert Jelley

Are these people real, or just made up names to make us look big

I prefer Warwick Spearing

Didn't he take Shepshed Dynamo to the heights of the Leicestershire Combination? could always do the same for City...

Warwick Spearing of Spearing Waite solicitors.

They've got their company on a few advertising boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669