Where Are They Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be a Holwell player for about 10 years, never played many against Asfordby though for some reason
Likewise, I never played against Holwell.

I didn't stay at AA for long, it was too serious for me. Just wanted to fcuk about TBH and get pissed at that age. Ended up just playing in the Melton and Rutland League.

Likewise, I never played against Holwell.

I didn't stay at AA for long, it was too serious for me. Just wanted to fcuk about TBH and get pissed at that age. Ended up just playing in the Melton and Rutland League.

And now you take it so seriously!

So why did you take 5-a-side so seriously?:102:
I don't :102:

I think you're getting confused between having fun and winning. I don't take 5-a-side seriously, but I do want to bloody win. If I took it seriously I'd regain my fitness and play properly.

Serious, or leisure time, I still want to win.

all played for our beloved City (and are still playing )-

Dundee United

Mark De Vries

Surprised Highland hasn't mentioned this yet but MdV set one up, scored a very well taken goal and put his penalty away at the weekend to help Dundee lose out to Rangers. He also looked sh1t and slow for long patches though.

Got ya, Cheers Darth.

To set the record straight though, I have a "condition" and can no longer drink :icon_wink

but you said you had your stomach pumped last week?

that you drank ten pints?

you said you had a really big night....

something about Marc Almond too ;)

Watched kase Keller play on Saturday. Apart from a little more waistline and even less hair he hadn't changed.

Oh for a return to the days of a keeper that calmly does everything required and has total control of his penalty area and all who are in it.....

Just to add to the nostalgia I was sitting just behind Steve Claridge.

Watched kase Keller play on Saturday. Apart from a little more waistline and even less hair he hadn't changed.

Oh for a return to the days of a keeper that calmly does everything required and has total control of his penalty area and all who are in it.....

Just to add to the nostalgia I was sitting just behind Steve Claridge.

You used to have claridge behind you in your past OG? :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673