where did u watch the match

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbers

I was in the Quay and the police closed the bar as there were idoits endedup having to get a few cans of fosters some nice girls in there wont be going back though

where did you all go?

I was at home, my tele is better than most pubs :icon_wink :icon_lol:

at home with a fair few beers, junk food, mates and me dad. crappy game though didnt get me in the mood to get drunk.

then went out down syston park to play football and so many hot girls in short skirts and boobs out :) w00p

Our local (which we don't often use normally, but it is doing "ticket only" for the WC). Very pleasant, though the screen we were closest too was inferior to the one at home, where we adjourned for the 2 later games

Last edited:
Home with the family, Although I may have to go to the pub next macth because I can't stand my dad's Know it all commentary.

Come to our local and listen to mine instead

jimbers said:
I was in the Quay and the police closed the bar as there were idoits endedup having to get a few cans of fosters some nice girls in there wont be going back though

where did you all go?

I saw the aftermath at the Quay. Broken bottles (etc) seemed to be the all over outside. Someone cleaned it up last night though.

Last edited:
drummindefender said:
at home with the rent boys and the missus

Fookin hell that must have been crowded.

i ended up watching it at home, ALONE!!! i was gutted, all me mates dopped out of going pub to watch it because they had a heavy night. lightweights. will be making better arrangements for thursday!

Nathan said:
i ended up watching it at home, ALONE!!! i was gutted, all me mates dopped out of going pub to watch it because they had a heavy night. lightweights. will be making better arrangements for thursday!

Very lightweight :icon_conf :018: :018: or change your soap. :023: ;)

down the oak in whitwick, 2 out door tv's 200 people excellent day, 12pm to 3am and im still feeling it now.

watched it in the pub with nathans mates ,they gave him the slip as they are freaked out by his jesus fixation ;)

Watched it at home with A-Z junior, who fell asleep throughout the majority of the game, pretty good judge of a game is my little princess :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669